Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
My Dear Captain,

Anything you say to me, or about me, would not concern me in the least. Synlube, is a nothing in the oil industry, of no consequence to anyone in it, much less me.

The only reason we respond to your inane rants, as it allows anybody, who for whatever reason may consider this product, to see what type of company it is dealing with. The trolls who attack the 'non-believer' this is the lasting impression of Synlube. Oh and the amusement factor with these boobs, is up there as well.

Apparently Synlube is so low rent as to allow such people/person to speak in it's behalf, and pleads it's case. ANY reputible firm would not allow such dirty laundry to be aired for ALL to see.

You have made unbelievable claims and statements which have no basis in fact. You are Synlube's worst enemy, as...well to be honest, you seem quite ignorant of seeing this. You claim to be retired so I assume older...But your not to smart.

The truth is about to be told about your product. Then these threads will be locked. But SYNLUBE'S UNPROFESSIONALISM, will be here for all to read.

Many thanks to the moderators, of this site for allowing this thread, to stay open as long as it has. The ONE good thing is, that upcoming tests will show Synlube, to be what we all new it to be...A FRAUD.

Hello to all the demeaning non-believers. I have been reading all of the posts and can't believe all the disrespect shown to captain kirk over his personal experience with synlube lube-4-life that I to have been using for nine years and counting.

I am not here to voice my opinion. I use synlube and it works as the synlube website claims.

I know from actual experience,not uneducated OPINIONS!

If you've used synlube then you can offer your input!!

Your approach has been only to demean people on a personal level!

Your ignorance is appalling!

I have more respect for captain kirk and the way he addressed this thread regarding synlube.

Nucleardawg or whatever you call yourself. I think you have been getting a little too much radiation at your job that is affecting your moral judgement!