Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
43 pages, and still, nothing beyond the shrill cries of the cult.

Young lady, perhaps you should try providing some reputable information. Yes, I know, you're hoping that your shrill cauterwalling will drown out that you have none. But you will fail.

I see you did not take my advice and peruse through your fellow cultist comments.

You see, my young child with much to learn. I don't need to use this to know it's crap.

The engine that seized because of this rotten oil on a neighbor's 2007 Z4 is all the proof I need.

Mr Trajen. I submit to you that you just fabricated the neighbor with the z4. The synlube is 100% guaranteed. IF that were true,your imaginary friend would have a new engine for free. Post the insurance claim for that engine. Prove to the viewers you are not just fabricating information. What claim adjuster looked at the car to determine the oil was at fault. What lawsuit? Court case? Show the proof!!

That post you just made is going to prove you are disengenous. I can almost guarantee you just made up that story to serve your twisted agenda. This is the first post you made after 43 pages mentioning a damaged engine, proving your story is made up!!
Last edited by annieoakley