Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

Dear Ms. Annie,
i have a question to you, after 9 years with this stuff in your car, did you sent it back to Synlube for analysis this used oil...thanks, awaiting your reply.
enoch

quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Wow another Synlube user! Typical MO of a Synlube user, name calling in just 3 posts. Way to go!

You are doing this product wonders, keep up the great work! Takes more than an opinion to sell product, we want facts. Not some bogus testimony. Sorry no facts, no believers.

True knowledgeable car enthusiasts are a tough bunch to sell snake oil to, I'd try a different group.

AD

You just started with name calling. Using your words,bogus,snake oil,junk,scam,snake oil,and so forth.

I double checked the other negative posts,and wise guy was actually generous!!

It's very obvious who is doing all the name calling.

I am not here to sell oil,I use it,I don't sell it. If you are so knowledgeable then what do you have to offer.

What kind of group is this anyway!

If you don't accept my testimony,that's your decision.

I am very happy with how my cars are running nine years on synlube.

Plenty Good enough for me!! And Good Night to that!!

You read through 43 pages and determined I/we started the name calling. Sorry Annie that started long before I entered this thread. Did you read on Bitog? Who started the name calling there?

Keep up with the side step shuffle Annie and company. This group wants facts, not Wow Synlube is great because you and less than a few friends said it was good.

When you guys can show proof maybe you'll get a little respect. Until then expect more of the same treatment and replies. You guys brought this on. If you can't handle the fire time to get out of the flame.

That was a rather weak response to my request. The fact is,as I have stated before,I have been using synlube long enough to know it works and I am more than satisfied.

I don't need to show proof because I am not on trial. If you want the proof that synlube works then find out for yourself like I did and others have. IF your refuse to try synlube,then you have nothing to say because this is a forum not a court house.

The real proof is when you know for yourself how well synlube works after you have tried it. You are the kind of person who would be last to try anything because you won't be satisfied until the whole planet tries it first before you. Enough said,I have spoken my piece on this thread.

The rest is up to you. I am done wasting my precious time with this group. I will not continue responding to someone/group with a deaf ear! You don't want to listen, Your Loss! Bye!