Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

I do not live on Noria, and almost never look at BOB OIL GUY.

But at least Noria sends me e-mail when somebody posts someting, sometimes it is months and then another 5 pages of nonsense in 3 weeks.

Noria also does not ban people for answering question related to the products they admit they sell, that is a NO NO on BOB, and you get permanently banned if you sell anything other than AMSOIL, Shaffers' or who ever sponsors "Helen" - a 70 year woman that owes money to IRS !!!

There is only about 300 million vehicles in USA so even 72,000 is a drop in a bucket, but that is representative of 72,000 barrels of oil that is not turned into hazardous waste and 72,000 barrels of oil that does not have to be purchased and then shipped to Refinery, at a current cost of about $100 per barrel (if you add shipping and handling costs to the going price of $80 per barel of crude).

And collectively our customers saved over $8 million on oil changes, and are glad they do !!!

We have 68,191 customes as of today on our database, so obviously some have more than one vehicle !

We had 683 vehicles that got replaced under the clunker program - because we let our customers know about it 3 weeks before it was a "news", and all of them now have SynLube in their NEW vehicles - and can not Thank us enough !!!

The typical clunker they traded in was 9 to 20 years old and had between 120,000 and 150,000 miles, and NONE of them would have bought a NEW car if it was not for the $4,500 credit that thye got for what was not even worth $500 in trade otherwise.

NONE of them whould have even known the program was on if it was not for our NEWSLETTER informing them of it, as a reasult one in a 1,000 clunker vehicles was a SynLubed vehicle, and guess what - the engines could not be destroyed as specified, I was personally present at two occasions where the Dealers tried to "ruin" the engines, with the "solvent", without any oil, etc.

They ended up using the alternate method, sledge hammer...

And guess what if you are taxpayer, you have already paid both for the SynLube and the clunker program, after all it is YOUR tax money !!!