Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Miro, the reason you are here on Noria is because your sales are in the gutter, and you are using this board to further your agenda for any sale you can get.If you are posting here, that means your phone is not ringing, if you were really busy selling your product then you would not even be here on this board. If you were really selling alot of product you would not even care what has been said on this board. I am having a hard time believing that Synlube is in 72,000 vehicles, maybe it is in 72 vehicles or on the high side maybe 720 vehicles.

You know, a lot of what Miro says makes sense to me. There is no way that he has only about 720 customers. He's been in business for many years. I believe he's right that there are only a small number of negative posters compared to his customer base and have virtually no effect to his business. This is a long thread spanning 5 years, 900 posts and 80 thousand views mostly by the same people who if you add them all up wouldn't amount to much in terms of dollars and cents in the oil biz. Just my 2 cents worth.