Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
Miro:

AAA Project Identification Number: 81

Project Number: 2002-0317-1

Link to test that does not lead to your website.

TO ALL THE POSTERS WATCHING!!

Trajen spends his entire life on this board and the other board,morning,noon,and night,attacting and hounding any post to do with synlube or anyone using it!! WHY? Is that your life now? Your full time job??

Trajen your pattern is to never admit when you are wrong. You never asnwered many of my questions when you were cornered you little shill!! Yes,..you are the shill!!

I have also noticed the story about the fake next door friend of yours with the fake z car you claimed had synlube that ruined his fake engine in his fake car that we all know you made up!! Maybe you are fake just the same trajen!!

If you want any credibility on this board you must retract that story you made up with the z-car or you will never have any credibiltiy on this board in my opinion ever again.!!!!

You never answered annie_oakley or Miro,nor showed any proof regarding the z car...proving you sir, are a blantent liar!! How dare a liar like you ask and demand any questions??

You have no credibilty whatsoever now that you have proven yourself a liar!! Retract your lie!!

Any proof at this point.. this late in the game about your bogus neighbor/friend....made up! So don't even try or bother......your'e busted!!!

You have been caught as a liar!! Retract your lie!!

You guys have waaaayyyyyy to much free time on your hands dedicated to slandering a product you have nor will ever try for whatever reason.

Trajen, all you do on these boards is hound and harass deliberataly myslelf and or the synlube product, the company,and anyone that has posted as a real person using the product. Why!

Myself and others have simply stated we use the product and have even given our real identity....as you call it.....we manned up!!

I have made challenges and offers and no one replies! Where are the so called men in this or the other group who post here as well.. if any???

I have yet to see anyone on this board answer any of my questions in the UOA/VOA VS. THE REAL WORD RESULTS! Why is name brand oil sludging up all over the place in many makes models foreign and domestic??

Why all the class action lawuits? Why is name brand oil always reinventing itself when their last formula failed all too often???

Trajen...show me the proof that the engines in all those cars were defective all over the country by all those car makers both foreign and domestic that you claim!! Is that a Joke! Well the courts didn't think so!!

The world is now making defective engines all over the place is what you claim tajen. Another lie you just made up!!

Since you guys live on this site and the other you should have had no problem answering the above questions. After all...it's your full time job....or it sure seems that way to me!!