Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
Trajan wrote:
quote:
Never said it wasn't a major issue. You blame the oil makers. The lawsuits, despite what you claim, were aimed at the car makers. IOW, bad engine design, which I said.BTW, if you claim my credibility is zero, then the claim you make that I agree with you would also mean your arguement has none.AAA Project Identification Number: 81Project Number: 2002-0317-1Link to test that does not lead to your website.

Trajan, it's the same old garbage coming from you. Also, I don't see you denying Captain Kirk's allegations re lies. If so, be a man and admit to the accusations of lies, or if untrue, let's hear about it.

Then you provide the link requested. What is there to deny? Last I looked, I'm not pushing some crap oil here.

Nor posting about bogus tests. Or accussing people of multiple accounts. Or of being some Shell salesman who is being paid by Exxon Mobil.

Nor have I claimed in the past to be an owner of synlibe. Or claiming that someone altered an MSDS that they never saw before taterandnoddles got it.

You don't like the fact I know of a car withan engine killed by this crap? I don't really care.
I'm not selling it.

Nor am I the one who is complaining because we want facts, verifiable facts, about this snake oil. You and the cult do that.

In short, you're not getting a vin#, which is not required to buy this swill. You're not getting any personal information from me because it's none of your bloody business.

I'm not the one whining because a woman owns a site with a male name. Nor the one whining about my public profile, or claiming to use my real name. (So Miro is kirk then.)

In case that isn't clear enough for you. I don't really care what you think of me, my credibility, or anything else. You are nothing more than a screen name.

And if English isn't your strong suit, try this. Yob Tovoyu maht.
Last edited by trajan