Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

The only business I know, who sell stuff out a trunk make quite lots of money and put you in jail for a long long time.

Do you realize what you are saying? Let me summarize some of your claim.

-All the labs in the USA are bad and yours is better,

- Your oil is so good we can drink it safely,

-You know better then all the engineer, mechanics, oil industry, metal worker, of all America.

-You are immune to credit card fraud, the only shop in the world immune to it actually!

-You make your product in a facility that needs a high security clearance to just access it; still you talk about it openly all over internet. Did your split personality with kirk came from area 51 as well?

-You meet your customer in a parking lot to sell your product, and use anonym PO box to ship your product.

-You are friend with Bill Gate and he use synlube in is Lamborghini , but all the magazine say he own only porches and a stretched limo corvette , you beat even then the paparazzi!

-It’s impossible to find part for a vehicle after 5 year and most of them won’t be able to last that long anyway since any vehicle with 100k or more is a junk .

-Doctor who is stock in 1952 since he used synlube in the Tardis.

-Marty is stock in 1955 since he fried is flux capacitor causes he could not reach 88 miles, the engine seize ,Doc later said I should never have trust that sylube guy in the parking lot.
Last edited by vitualmage