Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
I can also see by lack of replies from the Synlube shills Bitog has shut you guys down. Once you get shut down here you'll have to find another board to shill your junk on. [QUOTE]

AD, is that why I was unable to find the thread yesterday on BOB that Capt. Kirk started re Synlube. You mean that thread does not exist? Maybe I didn't go back far enough, but I couldn't find it.

[QUOTE]Other than Kirk saying his engines run perfect that's about all the data there is on Synlube.

Over this thread there are many posters who have echoed Capt. Kirk's experience.

quote:
There are a lot of members with perfect running engines, only difference is their UOA's were good. Odd isn't it, but we knew you'd attack the accuracy of the reports, that is unless they were favorable to you. Then you'd say how much they improved over the years.

There has only been a few test results on this product. Not enough to form an opinion in my opinion. MANY more ACCURATE and REPETITIOUS test results are need before I would form an opinion.

quote:
Oh yea lets not forget blobs of junk coming out of a members engine using Synlube. I know the dealer was looking to sell the guy a flush so he poured the blobs into the engine then drained them to sell the flush.
Could be true. Where is this person? Until then, HEARSAY.

Just my CALM opinion...