Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
At least there were some respected people using A-rX, some reporting good results, some bad, some mixed. All I see with Synlube is hearsay, lots of hype, a bad UOA, and an engine with issues. Those issues are most likely related to Synlube. I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole!!!!!!

AD

AD, it is true that there were some respected people using auto-rx, very few were reporting good results, most of them were bad, while a few of them were mixed. There was actually an arx user who turned me onto MMO, and I got many arx users, a few were arx moderators to use MMO and they reported better results.

Members here can Google "Paid Posters For Auto-Rx" and find out how arx paid people for positive posts and how they tried to bully people when they posted about different oil additives.

We also have to realize that nobody from arx will debate me, if Synlube is really as bad as you think it is, then why is this thread still going on, and why is Miro still posting and not hiding. We have not seen the FTC go after Synlube, and until a Synlube User like Budman comes back and shows some bad pics after using Synlube for over 100,000 miles then this thread will keep growing.

I believe with auto-rx you actually had more people pushing the product who were not even using the stuff, there was a lot of behind the scenes shady deals and Cloak and Dagger Techniques to push the product at all costs. There was also alot of hype with auto-rx without any kind of tests.

I also believe Miro has other business ventures besides Synlube, whereas the owner of auto-rx just has his product, and it seems that nobody would touch auto-rx with a 10 Foot Pole!!!!!!!!!!