Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by C3PO:
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
He isn't trolling for entertainment, he was trolling to push product and got called out. Well maybe he is trolling for entertainment. I saw lots of people posting in various threads that they found these threads entertaining, so we can thank him for that.

AD

AD, this is pure ENTERTAINMENT for Miro, and I can tell you why, I am sure you remember the 2 Threads about arx that were deleted, one of them was called " Auto-Rx & MMO, and the other one was called " MMO Is Better Than Auto-Rx". The reason they were deleted was because the threads were hurting whatever little business auto-rx had going on. I am sure the owner of auto-rx pleaded with the Noria Admins to delete it, I knew this was going to happen and that's why I saved them, I even e-mailed them to auto-rx. I am sure you also realize that just about every thread about auto-rx on BITOG has been locked.

I was smacking around auto-rx so bad on BITOG that the owner asked me not to post in any auto-rx threads.

Quite a few of us have smacked around Synlube, you see that this thread is still here, again if this was Miro's sole MONEYMAKER this thread would have been deleted back in 2004, almost 6 years later this thread is alive and its coming up soon on probably 100,000 views.

I have a hunch that Miro and the Synlube Gang are saying things to make the anti-Synlube crowd post and that just brings more views.

I cannot rip into Synlube too bad because I have not used the product, I can rip into auto-rx because I have used the product. I cannot rip into MMO becuase I have used the product with 100% SATISFACTION.

Now if Budman who is using Synlube runs into problems then he can really bash the product because he has experience with it, so far at about 19,000 miles on Synlube his pic through the oil fill hole looks great and he is happy.

Its also important to realize that in this thread there are only a very few Synlube users, if this product were really selling I would think we would have alot more testimonials from satisfied users, look how many user's cars are on the Synlube site, probably less than 20 or so, and most of them we cannot even contact for whatever reason.

I am sure Miro is laughing everytime he reads an anti-Synlube post in this thread.

I won't bash Synlube, as I have not tried it. It is too thick for my vehicles (spec 10w-40 max, 5w-30 preferred). I just am annoyed that supporters of this advanced graphite lube insult people like me that are somewhat skeptical of an oil that supposedly lasts more than 50K. Me personally, I freak out if my oil goes more than 7K (proven synthetics Pennz Platinum, Amsoil, M1 EP, etc). Just because I drive under severe conditions (heavy idle, some short trips, towing, etc.). I don't go all out and get UOA, as the money for that will buy my next OCI. As a comfort, I will stick with name brand API certified oils and a good filter (purolator, Wix, Donaldson, etc.)

Dave