Skip to main content

Reply to "Toyota Engine Oil Sludge/Failure"

quote:
Originally posted by silverfox:
I believe the issue of falsely labelling certain oils with "synthetic" may very well be one of many causal factors in sludge reports. (clipped the rest...)

One other thing, Silverfox...for YEARS there has been an attempt made to distract away from the possibility of an INHERENT TOYOTA ENGINE PROBLEM by those who insist that synthetic oil will solve the problem.

FACT!! There is ample evidence from Toyota and Lexus owners that synthetic oil WILL NOT SOLVE THE TOYOTA SLUDGE PROBLEM! Owners who have BOTH properly maintained their vehicles AND used true synthetic oils have been victims of Toyota engine oil sludge. Synthetic oil did NOT prevent the sludge development.

The people who continue to spread this propaganda are doing so intentionally in order to continue to BLAME the OIL if they can't blame the owner!

Toyota refuses to acknowledge its TRUE ROLE in the sludge matter. It refuses to take responsibility.

Charlene Blake
cblake@erols.com
charleneblake@cox.net
Toyota Owners Unite for Resolution: Toyota Engine Oil Sludge

P.S. When I first posted about Toyota engine oil sludge on the Noria site some years ago, I waited to see how long it would take a "Toyota protector" to surface. It would be interesting for someone to research this and do an analysis of the postings. Seems great lengths are taken to track anyone who posts about a WIDESPREAD AND KNOWN ISSUE in Toyota and Lexus vehicles. PR control is alive and well right now at this company. Corporate intervention comes in the form of "control" of CGM (customer-generated media). Seems that CONTROL is easier than RESPONSIBILITY! Comforting thought...