Skip to main content

Reply to "Toyota Engine Oil Sludge/Failure"

RESPONSE TO MORE LIES--(AND SOME HASTY BACKPEDALLING??)--BY CHARLENE BLAKE.......

Charlene said:--"Millions of Toyota and Lexus owners are affected by the premature demise of their engines due to engine sludge!!"

Where are the "affected millions" Charlene??

You know, the millions of owners you "implied" whose engines "demised?"

Or are you now changing the story to try and deflect your lie by suggesting these "millions" of owners got a letter from Toyota and that somehow "affected" them and caused their engine to "demise?"

Truth be told, the only one I know of now who is "affected" is yourself--although I'm not sure with what---(perhaps a genetic predisposition)---and I know for sure there's no cure.
Sadly, when your lies become that compulsive, I don't think there's much hope for any change in the condition. Bruce Ertmann would probably agree!!

Your feeble backpedal is a day late and a dollar short!!

You just plain lied--and got caught!

Silverfox,
I suggest that you speak with Bruce C. Ertmann at Toyota. He is the one that promised to send out the 3.3 million Toyota/Lexus owner letters to those affected in the engine oil sludge case.

Sure, we know that on the first round of letters he stopped them from being sent out. The first letter was a very customer-demeaning letter that shamed the owners of these iron-clad vehicles. Then, when the second round of letters began, I learned that many Toyota owners still never got their letter! Imagine that...evidence of a problem...and no notification from Toyota! I guess now you understand why these owners all signed on to a class action lawsuit.

There are 3.3 million Toyota and Lexus vehicles included in the sludge campaign initiated by Toyota.

Unfortunately, that is NOT the true number because other models and model years are affected. Toyota has yet to acknowledge this fact.

Charlene Blake
cblake@erols.com
Toyota Owners Unite for Resolution: Engine Oil Sludge
http://www.petitiononline.com/TMC2003/petition.html[/QUOTE]