Skip to main content

Reply to "Toyota Engine Oil Sludge/Failure"

to Charlene, thanks for your response

To silverfox
The only person spreading lies and inuendos on this site seems to be you. Your only rebuttal to Charlene's claims and myself seems to be ad hominum arguments which carry no weight. I merely relay a personal experience which supports Charlene's claims and you get your panties in a bunch. Why is that anyway? You own Toyota stock?

Just for your own edification Toyota has put out several bulletins with regards to engines prone to sludge, thus far thay admit to 2 engines in particular. Maybe you should call them and tell them they are lying!

In addition, Amsoil also has a list of cars prone to sludge, and yes Toyota is on their list as well.Maybe they are lying to!

You can go to bob is the oil guy's website they have numerous discussion on the toyota sludge problem, guess they are lying too!

How amazing, you seem to be the only one smart enough to figure out everyone else is lying! And we we have your say so as proof!I guess everyone should come to you first and see if the problems we are having are real or if we are all just hallucinating. Thanks for clearing that up.