Skip to main content

Reply to "Toyota Engine Oil Sludge/Failure"

Sorry, you who call yourself "back yard mechanic", but you just tripped over your own loyalty to dishonesty, and completely ignored what is clearly evident in this forum

You have despicably granted credibility to:... LIES, DISTORTIONS, OUTRAGIOUS INFERENCES, AND RHETORICAL SPIN WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNTRUTHFUL!!

Charlene Blake--your hero--said, and I quote:--"Millions of Toyota owners are experiencing sludged engines".
Is this truthful...not!!

Charlene Blake also said, and I quote--:"Those millions of owners with sludged engines signed a class action lawsuit against Toyota".
Is this truthful..not!!

Charlene Blake has also said--and repeatedly alleged that Toyota has influenced various agencies to "block her advocacy efforts around the net everywhere".
Is this truthful...not!!

Charlene Blake accused me personally of being some other person who has waged some mythical campaign of harrassment against her for years.
Is this truthful..not!!

Charlene Blake has stated "she has corresponded with 'hundreds' of individuals who have experienced sludge, and has stated all of these stories are true and accurate",---when in fact it is very clear she personally has not investigated any of them, looked objectively at the facts, and can say with no reservation that each and every one is a genuine case of culpability by the automaker.
Is this truthful...not!!

I could continue with a multitude of other transgressions and self serving liberties Charlene Blake has taken with truth and integrity, but just those mentioned are sufficient to confirm a complete absence of believability in anything she says.

Charlene Blake has ignored a basic truth--"SPIN, PLUS MORE OF THE SAME = MORE SPIN".

Charlene Blake has absolutely NO RIGHT to criticize anyone, since she herself has a much larger character flaw than any of those she criticizes!!

The proof is there for everyone to see.

All of your altruistic manifestations can't change that!! :-)