Skip to main content

Reply to "X-1R is it same as USA or Malysia, Malaysian don't protect engine"

Here is what J. Milano did not disclose on his e-mail:
Mr Milano has had long term mechanical problems with his vehicle totally unrelated to the use of X-1R. His Toyota lost it's engine oil and was driven much further than acknowledged in his "story".

The mechanics who worked on his engine would not pay for his new engine. So, he decided to come after X-1R. By topping off his engine with 8 oz of our product, he believes we should warrant his driving with the red light on because our product advertises to protect engines. We are certain that his engine damage would have been far more severe and happened much sooner if he had not used our product.

We reviewed Milano's claim and found there was absolutely no merit or evidence whatsoever showing X-1R is at fault. We spent a lot of time with him, to help him and found his claim is baseless. He bases his claim on his misunderstanding of our infommercial, where we showed an airplane engine performing without engine oil. We never said you can drive your vehicle without engine oil... if there were a product that replaces engine oil, I think we all would be pretty interested.

The bottom line- this guy threatented to write negative comments to harm X-1R's name in Asia if we didn't buy him a new engine. Now he has done it and exposed himself to the legal consequences.

X-1R does not pay off extortion and never will. If he posts another story, I will attach some of his statements on my next post, so you can see how much his story changes....

Jeff Ketchledge
X-1R VP Sales & Marketing
Daytona Beach, Florida
jketchledge@x1r.com
Roll Eyes