Skip to main content

Reply to "ZMAX"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ADFD1:
With all the people using it, we will find out soon enough if its the real deal or not.

I don't get what all the fuss is about with this now very old product. I have seen this stuff in Pep boys a 'million years ago'.

This stuff is not by any stretch a new product. We've had this product on the market for decades now............over a half century in total. I believe it's been marketed to motorists for over 20 years as z-max.

So..............what do people think since we have had more than enough time to observe-----besides the FTC/BEARING-CORROSION ISSUE.

http://search.yahoo.com/search...20engine%20treatment

DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!

Trajan is always crying for facts-facts-facts...........then ignores them when he doesn't like the results----even when it's from the FTC.

Funny,the stuff I use wasn't bad mouthed by the FTC,ever,only Trajan.....and yet he pours this known 'bearing solvent' into his engine that was already tested by the FTC and also resulted in a million dollar fine to z-max

I think he is just messing with us based on all his other statements about being "afraid" to even use an oil(like Amsoil,or Synlube) unless it's certified,or factory recommended by Bmw,and wheres the facts,etc,etc,yet........now all of a sudden he becomes an Adrenaline Junkie with z-max.......... BULL---I ain't buying it! He's just bored and looking for controversy!