Skip to main content

Reply to "ZMAX"

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Here's a quote from a respected member on the other site. I did a little digging and found the statment to be correct:

"FAA approval only means that it will do no harm. It is not an endorsement or proof of claimed performance".

I see the way a certain member is defending the product on that site, almost waiting for someone to advise him, probably because that someone was banned or something. I smell a shilled product. I was keeping an open mind but there are too many highly respected people saying the product can't work as claimed. I've pretty much made up my mind. No thanks! YMMV

I hope my buddy in NY who suggested I try the product first isn't mad, but I'm calling it like I see it. Same goes for another product which was shilled here and on Bitog, no thanks to that product as well. You guys you can guess what product is if you like.

AD

I know who you mean. It would be enough to make me throw my Zmax away if I gave that one's opinion any weight.

In the end, go with what you think best. I'm not going to give anyone who doesn't use it or questions it any grief over it. That's the way of the synlube sock puppets.