Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

First post on here, I was on BITOG for 4 days and got banned for telling a real TROLL named MARK72 that he was Polluting the Environment by letting his car leak oil on the ground. Mark72 has been on BITOG under at least 15 different user names , he is the ultimate BITOG Troll but I get banned. That site is run buy an old Lady who knows nothing about Lubricants , as all of you know. The Mods on the site remind me of grade school tattle tails . Also where are all the experts on the site, the ONLY expert I ever noticed on the site was Bruce381 and he NEVER posts any more. The same 30 to 40 guys post the same topic every day and they say they have over 34,000 members , I dont think so. I know some on here are on BITOG and thats fine just wondering what you guys think of BITOG.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It's got its issues, like any other board. Helen can surely shoot from the hip. She would surely rather everything just went smoothly.

While it seems to have calmed down a bit, there was a rash ..make that a RUSH of really annoying members that just rolled into town ..spewed their stuff and argued in creative and LOUD manners. It was too much work arguing with them ..so they got heard. The legit posters just never get read.

I'm close to burn out there.
quote:
Originally posted by zddp77:
First post on here, I was on BITOG for 4 days and got banned for telling a real TROLL named MARK72 that he was Polluting the Environment by letting his car leak oil on the ground. Mark72 has been on BITOG under at least 15 different user names , he is the ultimate BITOG Troll but I get banned. That site is run buy an old Lady who knows nothing about Lubricants , as all of you know. The Mods on the site remind me of grade school tattle tails . Also where are all the experts on the site, the ONLY expert I ever noticed on the site was Bruce381 and he NEVER posts any more. The same 30 to 40 guys post the same topic every day and they say they have over 34,000 members , I dont think so. I know some on here are on BITOG and thats fine just wondering what you guys think of BITOG.

BITOG is meant to be a FAMILY SITE, meaning they do not want to see members attacking other members, I was banned for a week becuase I attacked a member on that board, you have to realize that there are paid sponsors on BITOG, and I am sure the BITOG Owner's want to keep them happy. I know it is hard not to post something when you see a member posting something that is ridiculous, usually I just try and PM them and basically say are you out of your mind or what.

Was this a PERMANENT BAN, do you want to get back on BITOG.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.