Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
So, what you're saying is.......... you can't answer.

Since you can't provide the answer, or ask any kind of question that is of relevance to the topic, or even act with any kind of decorum.....

Why are you here?


Trajan/nucleardawg/adf1/deltona_dave/snakedoctor/etc.etc. ...

Answer what,and to whom,a nutjob like you....who never answers any questions,never has anything to offer,but only remarks with foul and vile comments. Why don't you answer the above link,for once, that makes nuke/you look very suspiscious! I have nothing to hide,unlike you!

WHY ARE YOU HERE,TRAJAN?........All the other posts,not including yours...or those from your other screen names, provide useful,factual information that helps people make intelligent decisions that you always detrack. I say you are here just for that purpose,to detrack us from useful,helpful information............your mission has failed sir!!!

I will continue using what you like to call,"swill lube",because it works better than anything I have used to date. That's all I need to know.

After reading this thread,I would also use if I ever needed to,the dexos discussed,because I can see it will be a very good product,however,for now,I am fine with my present motor oil,thank you very much!


Still waiting for something intelligent that makes sense from Trajan.

Since no one responded or defended the above link showing that nuke/tajan is a very disturbed person and lives on the net harassing people.........this alone would confirm it to be the truth!

Here it is again, for all to see who/what you are...posters,please read the entire link...nucleardawag is discussed in this link which we all know is trajan,etc.etc.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Li...iar-and-co-682eq.htm

Or is this you,trajan/nuke...dawg!.......click on the link below...and may the real trajan...please step forward!!!

http://twitter.com/RobertTrajan




Well....
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
As I suspected. Well, knew actually. You are a one trick pony.


As is normal for Trajan, he ignores the question and won't respond.

Trajan also showed us that he's a liar. As we all know, when does a liar tell the truth? You can't tell.

Where's that engine that your virtual neighbour has that was sludged-up by using Synlube?

Well?

Well?

Well?
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Refresh my memory you drive a Z4? If so that is a beast of modern machinery with beautiful styling to match.

The motors produced by BMW can lay down some serious horsepower, with handling to match. Sporty but also refined and surefooted.

To pollute the engine with swill like Synlube...Well that would be a syn.


This is standard fare for Nucleardope. He whines that Capt. Kirk gets off subject. What do you call this, Nuclearignorant?
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Refresh my memory you drive a Z4? If so that is a beast of modern machinery with beautiful styling to match.

The motors produced by BMW can lay down some serious horsepower, with handling to match. Sporty but also refined and surefooted.

To pollute the engine with swill like Synlube...Well that would be a syn.


This is standard fare for Nucleardope. He whines that Capt. Kirk gets off subject. What do you call this, Nuclearignorant?


And your posts are relevant to the subject of GF-5 how, exactly?

Can you answer the questions posed, or follow kirk/annie into their usual ignominious failure?

I'm guessing the latter.
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
quote:
Originally posted by Deltona_Dave:
Ah, Kirk's alter-ego is back, attacking everyone.

Oh well. Back to getting honey-do's done before my surgery on Wed.

Dave


It's SOP. Can't refute the facts, so go after the posters.

Hope the surgery goes well.



Surgery.......to have the dentist remove your foot from your mouth surgery!!

Refute the facts...........Haven't seen anyone here give any actual facts except, maybe..........captain_kirk.....and a few other posts.


Most of you guys(trajan/dave/nuke/adf1/snake/vitual/etc. simply distort the facts,that's about it.
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
And your posts are relevant to the subject of GF-5 how, exactly?

Can you answer the questions posed, or follow kirk/annie into their usual ignominious failure?

I'm guessing the latter.


Answer this first. It was put to you months ago. You used to do this to Miro ad nauseum.

As is normal for Trajan, he ignores the question and won't respond. Trajan also showed us that he's a liar. As we all know, when does a liar tell the truth? You can't tell. Where's that engine that your virtual neighbour has that was sludged-up by using Synlube? Well? Well? Well?
quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:

Surgery.......to have the dentist remove your foot from your mouth surgery!!

Refute the facts...........Haven't seen anyone here give any actual facts except, maybe..........captain_kirk.....and a few other posts.

Most of you guys(trajan/dave/nuke/adf1/snake/vitual/etc. simply distort the facts,that's about it.


Unfortunately Annie, what you say is correct. Not only that, down through the years they and their ilk have chased-off EVERY poster, save yourself and Houckster who gave it a good try, who have provided readers with useful, first-hand information. Why? Because they are long-time users. Not naysaying mud slingers who have nothing to say except gimme gimme some test data.
Last edited by inhaliburton
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
And your posts are relevant to the subject of GF-5 how, exactly?

Can you answer the questions posed, or follow kirk/annie into their usual ignominious failure?

I'm guessing the latter.


Answer this first. It was put to you months ago. You used to do this to Miro ad nauseum.

As is normal for Trajan, he ignores the question and won't respond. Trajan also showed us that he's a liar. As we all know, when does a liar tell the truth? You can't tell. Where's that engine that your virtual neighbour has that was sludged-up by using Synlube? Well? Well? Well?



inHaliburton.....Very good point!

I don't come on these boards very often,but the few times I do,why do I have to see the "stench" of trajan,and his alter egos.... that really angers me! I don't know how you guys tolerate such nonsense....I surely won't.

Inhaliburton,thanks for reminding me and everyone of the lies trajan told about the sludged up car.

annie

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×