Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:

But the Three Stooges were funny. These three are worse than Curly Joe DeRita and Shemp.

As is normal for Trajan, he ignores the question and won't respond. Trajan also showed us that he's a liar. As we all know, when does a liar tell the truth? You can't tell. Where's that engine that your virtual neighbour has that was sludged-up by using Synlube? Well? Well? Well?
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Miro,

Do your neighbors know you moonlight as a woman?

This is a classic meltdown...Watching this guy sink further is better than any TV sitcom.

Oh yes...this has all been saved and printed and will be mailed along with 'your past history'

You just don't know when to stop do you...Well I will put an end to this...You have slowly slipped away...We will make your illness known, so you can get the help you surely need.

Annie??? You are one strange character Miro...I fear for those who live around you.

The only person who is ill on this forum is you....NUKE!! Look at all your posts!!

I have plenty of people who live around me. Hopefully,no one lives within a hundred miles from you,you are a sicko needing a straitjacket.

Something tells me,you are already very familiar with a straitjacket,and men wearing white coats! "There comming to take you away"

I dedicate this next link to you..NUKE.....it's all you...to a T.

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu....norm/TakeMeAway.html
quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:
quote:
Annie...All that testosterone has you soooo angry...Annie Oakley...She's a man baby!!!

NO,Just a women putting you in your rightful place......The gutter,where you belong with the rest of the sewer rats.....because you are a sewer rat!!

I'm more of a women then you will ever be as a man! You're a poor excuse for a man! You're more of a child actually! That's all you have proven yourself to be,and that's all y'll ever be!!
Nuke,
I will agree with you there. No doubt Kirk and Oakley are one in the same. Their writing style/copy&paste/and vile tongue are identical.

I learned as a Police Officer, that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. If you treat people they way you want to be treated, you will get better results.

I hope the Mods ban these "synners" due to terms of service violations.

We have challenged their claims to the "miracle oil" and have never received a verifiable result. Bruce381 even revealed the super lube did not even meet their advertised viscosity.

Y'all have a good night.

Dave
Blah, blah, blah. The three of you are great talkers.

Nucleargonewhacko tells all what a decent, upstanding citizen he is and the wonderful prose he posts over on BOB. What a wonderful specimen of a human being. We aren't to form an opinion about him from his post on NORIA, but his posts on BOB. How convenient. Let's all dash over there and have a look. That will tell us what he is really like. Not the moron that he portrays to everyone on this Board. What a man.

Here's a post of his just yeserday:

Inhaliburton= Larry Captain Kirk= Curly Annie=Moe

Together of course we have the 3 stooges...Of course whats even funnier than a 'man' who pretends to be a woman...Is a 'man' who has 3 identities. 'Synnners' it turns out are just one old 'goober'.

Miro SAY 'HI' to your woman for me OK bud. HAHAHAHA...MIRO YOU ARE SIMPLY A JOKE...I just love slamming this turd of a 'man'

Yes, yes, we know, this isn't really you. We drove you to it. All we have to to is go over to BOB to find the real, wonderful you.

And Trajan, alias the Stalker. The ladies' man. What a dud he has turned out to be. To wit: http://tinyurl.com/24qxl4f

To wit again: http://tinyurl.com/2vx9crn

What a handsome guy. Must have taken you days posing to get that pic of yourself. So many intelligent tweets.

You have some nerve asking Annie to answer more of your usual inane stuff, and insulting her by calling her a "pathetic little troll." You come across as a pathetic chauvinistic male who can't take any lip from females. Not unexpected considering your background. It's obvious from your response that Annie has really cheesed you off. That's funny to me.

Answer this first. It was put to you months ago. You used to do this to Miro ad nauseum.

As is normal for Trajan, he ignores the question and won't respond.

Trajan also showed us that he's a liar.

As we all know, when does a liar tell the truth? You can't tell.

Where's that engine that your virtual neighbour has that was sludged-up by using Synlube?

Well? Well? Well?

Dave, if you think that Anni Oakley is Captain Kirk, perhaps you should go back to police college for a refresher course.
Welcome back Miro...Why do you continue to post under Inhaliburton?

I mean you have already admitted previously that you are Miro...Why not post under that identity as you have for years?

You also were Houckster at one point as well.

I have no problem slamming you for your multiple guises if you wish.

At this point this thread has become worthless like every thread. You have come close to ruining this site. Over at BITOG you tried these tactics, the mods allowed it to continue for a short time...You were ultimately banned. At that time you returned here, and boy did you cry up a storm about the ban.

I assume you feel if you post under multiple guises and these fake personas agree with you it lends more credance to whatever point you are trying to make at the moment.

If we disagree with your point, then we are deemed the enemy, and the multiple personas then agree with your attack. Again lending more credance to your attack in your view.

Continue to post the multiple guises. Ultimately it just makes you look very weird. As you have continued post under the guises after admitting as much...Well I assume that in real life you truly are a weird person.

Miro...I will continue to call you out...If you don't like it to bad. Leave on your own accord or get banned.

Every site I have seen where you have been agree, you and your personas are weird. We have all the posts at BITOG and all the posts here at NORIA, and they ALL lead to the same conclusion...you are weird...

The name calling by you and your personans are present at both sites...Here the mods have allowed it to continue, over at BOB you were quickly banned.

MIRO IN EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE EVER POSTED HERE AND AT BITOG THE NAME CALLING BY YOU IS ALWAYS PRESENT...EVERY THREAD FOR YEARS YOU HAVE DONE THE NAME CALLING...THOSE ARE THE FACTS...AND CAN BE VERIFIED BY EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE EVER POSTED ON
Last edited by nucleardawg
Nucleardawg, here's your post of just yeserday, which is typical:

Together of course we have the 3 stooges...Of course whats even funnier than a 'man' who pretends to be a woman...Is a 'man' who has 3 identities. 'Synnners' it turns out are just one old 'goober'. Miro SAY 'HI' to your woman for me OK bud. HAHAHAHA...MIRO YOU ARE SIMPLY A JOKE...

I just love slamming this turd of a 'man'
quote:
So...And I can 'copy and paste' the messages from you and the rest of your guises to...In fact all you have to do is look at this page of this thread...What's your point...

In fact their is 5 years of messages from you and your guises as well, filled with insults...Not all of us will turn the other cheek...Miro...

A quote by Nucleardawg, one of the deep thinkers and a proud parent...

Together of course we have the 3 stooges...

Of course whats even funnier than a 'man' who pretends to be a woman...

Is a 'man' who has 3 identities.

'Synnners' it turns out are just one old 'goober'.

Miro SAY 'HI' to your woman for me OK bud.

HAHAHAHA...

MIRO YOU ARE SIMPLY A JOKE...

I just love slamming this turd of a 'man'
Moderator...This has been going on for years. Some of us won't take it. It seems none of us have a problem with one another...Just the synners.

This can be seen on every forum they post on...Where of course they were ultimately banned.

Inhaliburton or shall I say MIRO as that is who you are...You have been promising us that for a long time. Only to return. Kirk in fact will be back later today probably slamming everyone.

Mods this will continue as it has for years just watch them...
Like I mentioned Miro one only needs to look at 'ANNIE' to see the slams from her on this page.

Quit playing the victim, your more guilty than the rest of us MIRO.

Take any thread where your in it and slams are their....5 years ago this was happening MIRO.

Ban us if you wish then MIRO can talk to himself. The head 'Synner' has just about ruined this forum for all.

Miro 'and your guises' stay away for 1 week and we shall see if things stay the same...My money says things will be quite civil and the discussions professional...Miro what do you say we do this as an experiment...I will than leave and you can post...My money says you will slam someone during that time.
Last edited by nucleardawg
quote:
Originally posted by .:[EM]:.:
Why is it that most threads here have to end like this and have to close???

Why is it that kirk is allowed to make accusations of one user/multiple accounts over and over?

Why is annie/inhal allowed free reign to attack/belittle posters right off the bat over and over?

The answer you seek lie in the answers to those two questions.

You don't answer their crap, yakasses, (a jack ass without the panache), such as inhal start calling you a liar. The boy isn't smart enough to realize that baseless questions/accusations don't deserve answers.

You don't accept what they asy as gospel, then you get the nonsense you get. Because neither one is mature enough or emotionally secure enough to realize that no rational person will accept what they post as the Holy Writ.

You've already seen how Kefurt acts.

Something special is being planned just for annie...... Not here though.
Last edited by trajan
Miro you claimed to to have the Synlube blending facilities in Mercury, NV

What does that say about Miro's credibility?

MIRO...Why were you banned from BOB?

MIRO...Just because you post under many names doesn't mean you were not banned. On Noria you howled loud when you were banned. On NORIA you admit to being Miro...The majority of us find one name enough to post under...Sorry MIRO your link doesn't hide the truth you were banned...JUST A FACT...

Miro you have no credibility here...Just a fact...sorry
quote:
Miro you claimed to to have the Synlube blending facilities in Mercury, NV

What does that say about Miro's credibility?

Ask Miro. I don't know. I live in Canada, near Toronto. You should know that because a few days ago, you said that you have mailed info to my neighbours, remember? Wink Wink

quote:
Why were you banned from BOB?

Perhaps you missed this link 3 posts back:

http://tinyurl.com/2v57k9u

Your credibility? Wink Wink

quote:
Miro you have no credibility here...Just a fact...sorry

That's okay, Nucleardawg. I appreciate you posting a civil post without profanities for a change. Now all you have to do is work on being truthful. Wink Wink

Have a nice week.
quote:

quote:

Inhaliburton since you haave never used the product, or personally know anbody who uses the product, what is your stake? Miro is that you?

Yes, Nucleardawg, I am Miro. Happy now?

quote:
Here is the post to where you admit being MIRO. JUST WANTED TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY AND ALSO SAVE IT BEFORE IT GOT DELETED

Wow. Talk about being gulible. Just curious. Does anybody else think that I am MIRO?
quote:
Miro...We already know that.

You told us a month ago.

Of course with all the posts you do...Well I imagine it's a little hard to remember..

Just wanted to refresh your memory...After all YOU WROTE IT

Yes, yes, Deputydawg, I'm anyone you want me to be.

Did you go to that link on the Board where I am banned?

Post nice thoughts. Happy, Happy. Big Grin

Have a nice week.
Your the one who admitted being who you are...I realize that with the other names you go under it's sometimes easy to forget all of what you say.

Like I said MIRO I just wanted to remind you and everyone of what you said...

I realize this is very embarrasing to you to get caught like this in a public forum... Don't worry my friend it doesn't change my thoughts about you at all.
Link copied to your clipboard.