Skip to main content

Read our primer article on Infrared Thermography.

Hi, I want to be able to film infrared thermal images at night, meaning I want to be able to film in darkness and see heat and cool objects, specifically heat, like a person or animal. do i have to buy an infrared thermal camera or can I get an adapter for my existing mini dv camera, i have been searching and have had no luck, where can i buy a camera or adapter that will do the trick that wont cost me 10 grand? I want to use this for night time filming of animals, specifically the emission of teh body heat given off. Thanks for the help. also I have a panasonic dvx100a if that helps regarding any adapters i can use with my camera.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Dear sir,
Enjoy a nice day,I'm Darren from Kinghome tech.,in China.
We are a advanced professional manufacturer specializing in Thermal Imaging Camera in China .Our products lines include Short,middle and long distance Thermal Imaging camera. We can supply you the excellent quality products with extremely attractive price, prompt shipping & quick after service. Besides, your OEM/ODM is welcome

For more details ,please visit to www.kinghome.cn or contact me directly,Look forward to our long term business near the future.await to hear from you.

Thanks & Best regards

Darren

Shenzhen Kinghome Technology Co.,Ltd.
Professional Thermal Imaging camera Leading manufacturer
Web:www.kinghome.cn
Email:kh07@kinghome.cn
You can try SATIR IR Camera excellent quality with competitive price.

SATIR is a multinational thermal imager manufacturer, R&D production and sales sites over China, France, Ireland and Britain respectively.
SATIR provides products to more than 30 countries and regions and users from all sectors including electrical power, firefighting, petrochemical, metallurgy, mining, building, medical, law enforcement and surveillance.
Contact us by 8620 82229925 or www.sat.com.cn
Link copied to your clipboard.