Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Would you have expected anything else from him?

AD

I shouldn't. 66 pages of the Synlube Shuffle, and we're no closer to finding out the truth.

I suspect that those tests he claims to pass is a sham. The same guy who declared that Shell and its other brands are not API certified, then whines about Japan when it is pointed out that they are.

The same guy who says that OBD-II cars are built to fail. Who thinks the Yugo was the best car ever. Who thinks cars can't last 100K miles unless they use Swindlelube.

The same guy who claimed I doctored the MSDS he sent to Tater....
quote:
Taterandnoodles

I can verify I got report from him and that he is a real person, so far no one e-mailed me and claimed to be budman.

To 3 people I thought may be him, one replied it is not him and the other 2 have not yet responded.

And unlike Taterandnoodles no one else has sent me a verifiable Lab Report on SynLube.

That is where that stands, so if any of you have contact to budman, ask him to e-mail any such report to me.
quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:
quote:
Tater-n Budman
-Noodles

19k miles
VOA UOA UOA-VOA
FE 5 166 161
CR <1 3 >2
NI <1 2 >1
AL 2 39 37
PB <1 2 >1
ZN 588 588 0
CU <1 44 >44
SN <1 1 >0
AG <1 <1 >0
TI <1 <1 >0
SI 10 44 34
B 37 15 -22
NA 9 62 53

Can YOU explain why 3 other chemicals that are part of any decent UOA are not listed ? Those that would actually identify this really is a SynLube ? Can you also explain how can Boron just disappear ? (-22)

Somehow conveniently they were omitted !

So expalain that one FIRST

I also just got e-mail form a person I though to be "budman" and he tells me it is NOT HIM and he gave up on BITOG

So WHO is the person
Which is The car

Until you do supply such information I just have to take this as jet another attempt to discredit SynLube with unverifiable data that someone just made up.

if you do not wish the WHO info to be public then you can send it by e-mail to synlube@aol.com

and also do not forget to scan and attach the Lab Report (WHO when and where did the test and on what equipment).

Till that happens I can not take this seriously.

Miro, this is your oil, you obviously mix the stuff up in your garage so you should know what is in it, unless you have no clue about the base oil since it is either used motor oil or whatever you go and buy at Wal-Mart.

You are not doing very well in this thread and I doubt anyone reading your comments is calling you up to buy your Synlube.

Are you going to explain the high iron numbers, can you explain it without going into some scientific MUMBO JUMBO.

If I was selling this worthless Synlube I would probably demand that anyone buying it not do a VOA or get a UOA done from what I have seen here recently.

Back in the day Terry Dyson wanted to visit your facilities and you turned him down, now I can see why, maybe this is all a game to you Miro, but members here want to use a good oil and so far Synlube does not seem to be a very good oil, it actually looks TERRIBLE.
quote:
Originally posted by RobertC:
quote:
Originally posted by Taterandnoodles:
I forwarded Miro my Polaris VOA results that I just received today.

Can we see?

Here it is.

Synlube VOA Attempt - Set-Up Thread [Re: bruce381]
TaterandNoodles Offline

Loc: NENC
I received the results from Polaris. Both samples are from the same liter drawn at the same time and sent out the same day.

Bruce----Polaris
FE-5-----6
CR-<1---0
NI-<1----0
AL-2-----0
PB-<1----0
CU-<1----2
SN-<1----0
AG-<1----0
TI-<1----0
SI-10----18
B-37-----32
NA-9-----7
K-<10----0
MO-1246-1035
P-1085--954
ZN-588--599
CA-596--557
BA-<10--3
MG-366--396
SB-<30--0
V-<1----0

Vis@100C-10.5---23.5 confused
TBN-------6.27----4.10 confused
Ox-----------------12
Nit-----------------7
fuel---------------.3%
Soot---------------.8%
This only proves what I have known for years that LAB results are sometimes inaccurate, inconsistent and highly variable:

Reported by Taterandnoodles, I know who he is and indeed he purchased only ONE SynLube INITIAL FILL, so the "samples" indeed are from the SAME BOTTLE !!!

I received the results from Polaris. Both samples are from the same liter drawn at the same time and sent out the same day.

Bruce----Polaris
FE-5-----6
CR-<1---0
NI-<1----0
AL-2-----0
PB-<1----0
CU-<1----2
SN-<1----0
AG-<1----0
TI-<1----0
SI-10----18
B-37-----32
NA-9-----7
K-<10----0
MO-1246-1035
P-1085--954
ZN-588--599
CA-596--557
BA-<10--3
MG-366--396
SB-<30--0
V-<1----0

Vis@100C-10.5---23.5
TBN-------6.27----4.10
Ox-----------------12
Nit-----------------7
fuel---------------.3%
Soot---------------.8%
quote:
quote:
Trajan

So now that it is SynLube you do not trust to the trusted reports form trusted Lab send to them by a trused BITOG member ?

WHY NOT - after all it is the ABSOLUTE PROOF - you have been seeking for so long !!!

HAVE FAITH - and do not waiver - Numbers CAN NOT LIE (like you do).

No, numbers do not lie. Rather it's the one who makes them up. Like you.

Third party tests are much more beleivable than what you use. You want to sell this swill, so any test that *you* do is instantly suspect at best. An outright fabrication or worse.

I do have faith lad. I have faith that you peddle swill. I have faith that you made up those test results. That you made up passing those tests you crow about.

I have faith that giving somebody synlube si banned by the US Constitution as cruel and unusual punishment.
Last edited by trajan
quote:
Terry Dyson wanted to visit your facilities

No one by such name ever contacted me, so another story that is not true.

The only person who eve wanted to visit was

Hydie Neyman who ever he is, and when I asked him for the information we need to file with the DoE (and leave copy of with the entry guard)

He sent me back this polite mesage:

You do know that this is the internet, and I'm useing my real name on here right. Trust me I can get into Mercury. So I ask you whats your location in Mercury? If this is really a fraud company, which it's starting to sound like. Then I will have to report your company to the proper officials. Since I know know private company has access to any government files.

You can contact him directly:

hydie69@live.com
quote:
Originally posted by RobertC:
quote:
Originally posted by Taterandnoodles:
I forwarded Miro my Polaris VOA results that I just received today.

Can we see?

I see they have cut and past my VOA data from BITOG. If you would like to see the report as sent to me from Polaris I can email you a copy.

I am having the 100C viscosity rerun and the 40C tested since Miro stated it was to far out of line. I will contact Bruce in reference to his sample. The oil I have is not a 30wt that is certain.
quote:
quote:

Hydie Neyman who ever he is, and when I asked him for the information we need to file with the DoE (and leave copy of with the entry guard)

You do know that this is the internet, and I'm useing my real name on here right. Trust me I can get into Mercury. So I ask you whats your location in Mercury? If this is really a fraud company, which it's starting to sound like. Then I will have to report your company to the proper officials. Since I know know private company has access to any government files.

hydie69@live.com

I'd love to visit. If there is a conference in the Vegas area in the future I may have to attend. Shouldn't be any problems with access. I don't know about the DOE portion but DOD I'm covered.
quote:
quote:

hydie69@live.com

: SynLube Lube-4-Life
Terry

Loc: Greenville , Texas I have done some research on this product and evaluated tests provided by Miro.

I asked to visit their blending plant and was told no for security reasons.

I think they are for real but undercapitalized like many products I've seen that have merit but can't get past the big guys.

I am amazed at the small companies who fear my seeing and testing their products lest I smoke them publicly. Little do they know that if the product is for real what a benefit the light of analysis reports can do for them when interpreted properly.

Miro, it seems Terry Dyson did contact you.
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Count me in Miro: As I have access to DOE sites. Savannah River/South Carolina, WIPP/New Mexico, Oak Ridge/Tennessee. Along with those I have clearances through the FBI, and NRC.

Doubt you'll get a response, but if you do there will be some excuse or new ultra TS site that even the President couldn't visit.

AD
Probably get one like this:

"Once the approval is granted, no problem:

Just ask at the guard at the gate, and the guard will call us, you will have to leave your car in front of the security entrance.

Bring your clearance card and your proof of Citizenship.

When do you want to make the appointment ?

Date/Time

Also please e-mail

your full name, address (residence), vehicle plate and VIN (The one you will be driving to Mercury)

Address and Employer Identification Number of your employer

Your current position

Contact information for yo Supervisor

Your Clearance ID card number and your Passport number

Date of Birth

SS#

Once we get the approval I will let you know.

Normally it takes about 90 days."

Then they when to say that they've check my email name with DoD, DoE or FBI Clearance Files and my name doesn't show up.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...mber=1843517&page=46
It doesn't take 90 days as I am in the PADS database. But yeh I know...Said it as a joke.

That TBN that was verified has me thinking this is worse then we thought. Could SYNLUBE really be nothing but filtered used oil with some additives thrown in?? That VOA shows that oil as already depleted!!

Couldn't they have at least bought new, they would still make a tidy profit at $32 bucks a quart
quote:
It doesn't take 90 days as I am in the PADS database. But yeh I know...Said it as a joke.

That TBN that was verified has me thinking this is worse then we thought. Could SYNLUBE really be nothing but filtered used oil with some additives thrown in?? That VOA shows that oil as already depleted!!

Couldn't they have at least bought new, they would still make a tidy profit at $32 bucks a quart

Yeah, you would think they would at least buy Mobil 1 and add their secret elixer to it.

I guess when you are a con artist you want every last nickel you can swindle from the uninformed public.
quote:
Miro, it seems Terry Dyson did contact you.

If he did than he for sure did not reveal his name or purpose.

When we get a generic e-mail like "can I come and see you" or "can I stop by and "pick-up this or that"

We send out a generic answer that it is not possible, and I do not count those, but over the years there were few, but no Terry Dyson is on the list.

Further anyone even remotedly related to lubrication would be not allowed anyway as both the process and ingredients are part of the "proprietary knowledge" that by US Federal Judge was ruled to be "trade-secret", thus anyone "knowledgeable in the art" should not be granted access - again not my decision but decision of District court in San Francisco in 1996.

Since 1996 only 3 people asked me by phone and 2 by e-mail, so it is easy to keep track of, who wants to come for a visit.

And none had legitimate enough reason for DoE to grant access. (The 2 that did not send back a nasty message as a reply for the data needed to file a request).

We do not make the rules we just have to follow them, and somehow people do not seem to understand that.

Even the Silicon Valley investors that OWN SynLube are not allowed in. And they OWN the business - since they DO NOT OPERATE IT - they also are deemed as not having a valid reason to enter the facility.

Things were much less strict before 9/11 but since then every day is big reason to panic.

Even I was not allowed in at times, with no reason given to me why, or when I will be able to get back in.

But FREE use of building (big enough to park a cargo plane in) and Electric power (and we do use lot of it) at 3.38 cents per kW, makes it tollerable to put up with all the regulations.

In return we have 100% safety and 100% security and 0% to worry about - to me that is a good deal - especially since before we moved in we paid over $50,000 annually for "rent".

Not needing to make $50,000 NET before you are breaking even, makes a big difference in a "small" business.

And the daily transport from Las Vegas is included - really a great deal that is 3,000 miles of monthly driving I do not have to do !

If you do not have the proper paperwork you can not even get on the bus in Las Vegas, that is if you can even find out where and when to board it.

But mostly OUR Business is really NONE of your Business !!!
quote:
Facility? You mean his garage. Truth is if I were Miro I wouldn't want anyone knowing where I lived. That could be why a member posted about his dealing with Miro/Synlube was out of the trunk of a car. It might have been budman? I think that was mentioned on Bitog somewhere.

AD

That was budman.
quote:

Even the Silicon Valley investors that OWN SynLube are not allowed in. And they OWN the business - since they DO NOT OPERATE IT - they also are deemed as not having a valid reason to enter the facility.

Things were much less strict before 9/11 but since then every day is big reason to panic.

Hey, there's some new info, for me at least.

quote:
But FREE use of building (big enough to park a cargo plane in) and Electric power (and we do use lot of it) at 3.38 cents per kW, makes it tollerable to put up with all the regulations.

In return we have 100% safety and 100% security and 0% to worry about - to me that is a good deal - especially since before we moved in we paid over $50,000 annually for "rent".

Not needing to make $50,000 NET before you are breaking even, makes a big difference in a "small" business.

Call me crazy, but the above is a good business decision. Security is number 1. Low overhead is as important as number 1.

quote:
And the daily transport from Las Vegas is included - really a great deal that is 3,000 miles of monthly driving I do not have to do !

If you do not have the proper paperwork you can not even get on the bus in Las Vegas, that is if you can even find out where and when to board it.

The above is security oriented, so number 1 again.

quote:
But mostly OUR Business is really NONE of your Business !!!

I couldn't agree more.
quote:
Facility? You mean his garage. Truth is if I were Miro I wouldn't want anyone knowing where I lived. That could be why a member posted about his dealing with Miro/Synlube was out of the trunk of a car. It might have been budman? I think that was mentioned on Bitog somewhere.

AD

The explanation above regarding his contract with DOE explains the "out of the trunk" business transaction. I've been in that position dozens of times over the past 45 years. I'd be much poorer had I not. Wink

Heck, I've even delivered product to my customers. Colour me bush league.
So why are we back to nonsense ?

Why can not any of you explain why results from TWO different labs on the same oil sample do not MATCH ?

After all it was done by Noria/BITOG member at his OWN expense !!!

Should that not be of a MAJOR concern ?

You wanted VOA - you got it, but now total silence about that ?

WHY ?

Because it proves what I have been claiming for years ?
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
I have noticed that budman on the other site under synlube UOA is doing a very nice job with pictures of his engine and inside valve cover proving that the synlube works in his saturn and other car..mazda?

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...umber=1842865&page=7

I do wish that some of these tests he mentions could be verified with actual scanned proof or internet links or something. Also verified documents of NASA/JPL using Synlube would also go a long way compared to hearsay. Or being able to show conclusively he is manufacturing his own product. But as his business, that is his problem.

And this gem: But I ended up having to meet someone in a parking lot who then sold it to me from his trunk. I remember at the time thinking, "ok, that was weird". I just spent $150 bucks and place didn't have a location I could go to.

5th post down kiddies.
quote:
inHaliburton

Actually I am not even allowed to drive in a car, it has to be our "commercial van" to take the finished product out.

Shipping to customers is done elsewhere and FedEx picks up 2 times daily.

So definitely the "trunk" was not my trunk as all cars I drive are hatchbacks, or 2 seater sports cars with NO TRUNK ! (The engine is back there) or in case of X1/9 the electric motor driven A/C and SuperCharger is in the "back" trunk and batteries in the "front" trunk - it is sort of "hybrid" - the A/C works for 15 minutes when the car is parked and the SuperCharger gives it 5 to 15 PIS boost on demand - so realy I do not have a single vehicle with a "trunk".....or a boot !!!
quote:
So why are we back to nonsense ?

Why can not any of you explain why results from TWO different labs on the same oil sample do not MATCH ?

After all it was done by Noria/BITOG member at his OWN expense !!!

Should that not be of a MAJOR concern ?

You wanted VOA - you got it, but now total silence about that ?

WHY ?

Because it proves what I have been claiming for years ?

ONE MORE TIME !!!

I'd like to get someone to explain that !!!

I thought you guys wanted to know about lubricants ? Should that not get more traction rather if SynLube was at one time in someone's (not mine) trunk ???
Budman

Loc: NV No, I have never seen an actual location. The first time I bought Synlube (for the Murano, probably around 2005) I blindly went in thinking I would come to their place and pick some up since they were local. But I ended up having to meet someone in a parking lot who then sold it to me from his trunk. I remember at the time thinking, "ok, that was weird". I just spent $150 bucks and place didn't have a location I could go to.

This second and third time I purchased they both were fedex'd to me as well as the ADD oil I ordered past Dec. One time I did ask for a UOA for my Murano and Miro said I could drop it off to the place that receives their mail, which is the 2961 Industrial Road address.

I just don't know what to think. Part of me says forget the red flags and keep it in engines on schedule. Cars run fine. Other part of me now wants to go dump it out this weekend in both cars.
Ok then Miro.

Verifiable, direct to the reports links for the ftp/aaa tests you claim to pass.

You claim it, you back it up. No synlube shuffle or Texas two step.

We want to click on the link and read it. No searching for it. no kirk like cries of google it.

Failing that, maybe we'll take the scanned in reports that you should have in your records.

Maybe, given your track record.
This is used oil folks...That's whay there is no rhyme or reason to the results...Different vehicles are going to deplete the oil differently.

The TBN on this oil is almost depleated. So these con artists collect some oil from a place, of course different vehicles using somewhat the same viscosity oil will have different wear numbers. They thrown in some crappy additive....And like magic...WE have synlube.

The con is even worse then I thought...I guess now the question is....HOW LOW WILL SYNLUBE STOOP?... I feel that is a good title for a thread folks, We are getting the information in from folks on the VOA's.

We now need to alert the public as to the scam being perpetrated by this low budget outfit called synlube!!!!!
Folks: I cannot recall a company, I am aware of, that has a lower, or more shady reputation then Synlube.

The one good thing that is coming out of the threads, is that Synlube has been completely exposed. They are so cheap, as to filter used oil, and dump some crap in it, and then make these out and out lies, as to it's durability.

The hoax HAS BEEN exposed. The worst of the damage, is being done by Miro and his minions, though they are more then likely, one and the same person.

Miro, if someone makes a product and market's it...No problem this is America, a capitalistic society. But when the product is a fraud 'USED OIL' and the perpatrator of the fraud, in turn attacks the folks, who question claims that don't add up.

Well folks Synlube is reaching a new low...I for one will not let this fraud go, without making the truth available for all...SYNLUBE IS USED OIL!!!!!SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!
The only business I know, who sell stuff out a trunk make quite lots of money and put you in jail for a long long time.

Do you realize what you are saying? Let me summarize some of your claim.

-All the labs in the USA are bad and yours is better,

- Your oil is so good we can drink it safely,

-You know better then all the engineer, mechanics, oil industry, metal worker, of all America.

-You are immune to credit card fraud, the only shop in the world immune to it actually!

-You make your product in a facility that needs a high security clearance to just access it; still you talk about it openly all over internet. Did your split personality with kirk came from area 51 as well?

-You meet your customer in a parking lot to sell your product, and use anonym PO box to ship your product.

-You are friend with Bill Gate and he use synlube in is Lamborghini , but all the magazine say he own only porches and a stretched limo corvette , you beat even then the paparazzi!

-It’s impossible to find part for a vehicle after 5 year and most of them won’t be able to last that long anyway since any vehicle with 100k or more is a junk .

-Doctor who is stock in 1952 since he used synlube in the Tardis.

-Marty is stock in 1955 since he fried is flux capacitor causes he could not reach 88 miles, the engine seize ,Doc later said I should never have trust that sylube guy in the parking lot.
Last edited by vitualmage
Hes just a commom flim flam man and thats all he will ever be. You have to give him credit, he is as brazen as they come. Hes like the Grinch, when any doubt should arise he will think up a lie and think it up quick. He is commited to this scam. I believe he has told these stories for so long, he actually believes them now. (sad)

Some of these other syncrap groupies could actually be his accomplicies. I guess you don't need very many people to man a small scale scam operation such as this one.
Enough Rif Raf

Explain why SAME sample from SAME bottle gets two different results from two different labs ?

If you are into OIL - explain !

All the noise from same person anonymous but under different screen names, just won't cut it with posts minutes apart !

Just got e-mail from budman, yes he submitted the Used SynLube Sample, but NO Virgin Oil.

He also did not publish any "comparison"

Both his cars have SynLube in them, no problems no complaints - ask him DIRECT !!!
quote:
Ok then Miro.

Verifiable, direct to the reports links for the ftp/aaa tests you claim to pass.

We want to click on the link and read it. No searching for it. no kirk like cries of google it.

Failing that, maybe we'll take the scanned in reports that you should have in your records.

well?

And of course you can prove your paranoid allegation of one user with multi screen names.

You do know what proof is, right?

I know, I know, you can't accept the fact that people don't like this juice you push.
Last edited by trajan
Has anyone used Synlube oil in their car?
Terry

Loc: Greenville , Texas zoomzoom, I have proprietary data for Synlube motor oils,provided by synlube that can be used for comparison and correlation for you when you begin using it.

I am not allowed to share that publicly but it enables me to get a good baseline for your UOA's interpretations.

If you guys think Redline is hard to "read" you ought to see this stuff in a UOA, like RL on steroids !

The PTFE and Graphite are adds that I question in the formulations.

I do like the POE bases used.

Miro, it sure seems like you have some kind of affiliation with Terry Dyson
quote:

Not in our customer base - and for sure we do not release any "proprietary" data to anyone, especially if he is not using our products in anything.

Again anyone can calim anything on Internet or on post boards.

And any post from anyone taht is affraid to reveal their name, location e-mail, are sure questionable.

Send me e-mail for Terry Dyson and I will e-mail him !

Or better yet have him e-mail me since he apparently know how to do it!
quote:
quote:

Not in our customer base - and for sure we do not release any "proprietary" data to anyone, especially if he is not using our products in anything.

Again anyone can calim anything on Internet or on post boards.

And any post from anyone taht is affraid to reveal their name, location e-mail, are sure questionable.

Send me e-mail for Terry Dyson and I will e-mail him !

Or better yet have him e-mail me since he apparently know how to do it!

To Contact Dyson Analysis:

Petroleum Standards

Dyson Analysis
Attention: Terry
6279 CR 1140
Celeste, TX 75423

Phone: 903.413.2071
Email: terry@dysonanalysis.com

Here's the info Miro, so are you going to contact him.
quote:
you just screwed up the third post should have been under you Trajan ID.

Can you keep your posts straight ?

Or will that take 3 more minutes:

Trajan =Date Registered: Sun March 14 2010
Nucleardawg=Date Registered: Sat March 13 2010
snakedoctor=Date Registered: Fri April 02 2010

When I screw up I let the old lady get on top.

Oh yeah, you are still a snake oil peddler.
Now that Miro has been exposed as a common thief for selling a USED PRODUCT. People want to know the answers to the following question:

1) Why is synlubes business license permanently revoked in Nevada?
2) How does fuel end up in your new oil?
3) Why is the TBN showing the oil is depleated?
4) Why do you sell used oil as new oil?
5) Why do you continually lie?

You have been exposed!!! SYNLUBE IS USED OIL!!
quote:
quote:
So you couldn't have taken the stuff home with you and then delivered it? This story gets better by the minute.

AD

NO I definitely DO NOT DO THAT !

Neither have the time nor desire to do so !!!

So "budman" should clarify - but that is up to him because IF I do so myself on his behalf it of course will not be trusted !

It doesn't matter who clarifies, no one trusts you. If I were a mod here I would shut this thread down and send you packing, back to Mercury NV. From the lack of you posting at Bitog is seems they shut you down there, they should do the same here.

Seems the cat is out of the bag on you selling used oil with some garbage dumped into it. I'd say clear the launching pad and lets launch Miro from this board too.

AD
quote:
No its a victory for truth as you were exposed selling used oil.

Synlube is used oil!!

This thread is done...The truth was brought out and it will soon be closed..

Nucleardawg/aka/trajen/snakedocoter

Noria wouldn't want to be associated with this SCAM any further. SYNLUBE IS USED OIL!!

I think you've been drinking a little too much of that heavy cooling water at the plant you say you work at...wink..wink..nudge..nudge!

You do work in the Nuclear industry. So tell us.......what does heavy water taste like???

Do you even know what heavy water is.........let alone anything at all about Synlube???
Indeed ADFD1 the cat is out of the bag...SYNLUBE has been shown to be nothing more then filtered used oil with some additives thrown in..

Now that the truth has arrived I 2nd the motion that the thread be closed.

I also agree that Miro and his alter ego who just beamed in, Captain Kirk be banned for the continual lies that were exposed.

Synlube is used oil!!!

Miro is Captain Kirk.

Close the thread and kick the bums out!
I will continue to call as will many others for the closing of the thread as the TRUTH WAS BROUGHT OUT...SYNLUBE IS USED OIL...

The poster's Miro, and his alter ego Captain Kirk should be banned FOR THEIR LIES.

Noria this thread has served it's useful life the truth was brought out. Synlube is filtered used oil withadditives thrown in.

Not filtered enough to remove the fuel in it though.

Selling depleated used oil as new, and they have been caught.

Close it now.
quote:
This oil will RUIN a engine if left in as recommended.

This molasses will never see the inside of my pristine engine

THE TRUTH IS FINALLY HERE...SYNLUBE IS USED OIL!!!

My ruined engines(lol)don't know they are ruined even after 60+ thousand miles... they keep on running,passing inspection,using no oil,
running perfect,period!!

I use the product so I would know first hand that it does what it says!!

You don't use the oil,so you would not know about it's performance, nor can you intelligently comment on any of the facts in this now very informative thread,not withstanding your derisive and divisive uninformed comments of course!

You say you Work in the Nuclear industry........let me guess......as a nuclear physicist???
quote:

AD

Dealing from Trunk of a car like..........AMSOIL..AMWAY..AVON..TUPPERWARE...ROYAL PURPLE,ETC.ETC.

I actually have purchased royal purple products from the trunk of a car.....no big deal to me!!

Would those above companies be a scam based on your definition of scam because they deal out of the trunk of a car at times??? I expect to get no asnwer as usual. My Questions are too difficult!!
quote:
They don't use heavy water...We are not building atomic bombs in world war 2.

It' called demineralized water

http://www.global-greenhouse-w...y-water-reactor.html

Just like I figured..............you're clueless about your own Job... Unless of course you sweep the floors over the reactor where you say you work..........that would explain a great deal!! If you don't know what you are talking about............shut up.........or risk making a fool of yourself........too late!!!!!

http://webcache.googleusercont...&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Last edited by captainkirk
My definition of a scam is a company selling USED OIL AND MARKETING IT AS NEW OIL...

SYNLUBE IS USED OIL THAT IS THE FACTS...

MIRO IS CAPTAIN KIRK

Noria the time has come to ban this person.

Noria the time has come to lock the thread, no more publicity for thieves.

Leave it for others to read as a warning of Synlubes business practices, and unethical behaviour.
Westinghouse, Areva, are not using Heavy Water in their commercial reactors...Now their were some experimental reactors operated at Hanford, Savannah River and some Bechtel operated sites for the Navy that may have..Again these were for making some crowd pleasing light and smoke shows.

If you cannot comprihend the material just ask and I will be happy to explain
quote:
Yep like I said we produce electricty not bombs...If you google it at least read it...The DOE sites at Savannah River are not commercial reactor's.

BWR's or PWR's are not using heavy water...They produce ELECTRICTY Miro

Your busted.........and now you're backpeddling!! You shoot your mouth off like a loose cannon without thinking, and also you are making false accusations about everything including my identity!

You're mouth is disconnected from your brain!!
If I read right most of reactor use light water, I do believe he work in a nuclear reator why? Simple he have nothing to gain in the process, nothing to prove, nothing to sell all he said is I have full time job….and here go Miro attacking him because he said I have a job wtf .

You are the dishonest one, you become an expert on every domain when it’s needed, someone discredits your computer skill suddenly one of your personalities becomes an engineer. When question about your data, a tribiologyst . If we ask a location suddenly you need credential and security clearance.

You where a wanabee race driver, then a salesman, learns your place! Your scam is been exposed, here like it has been on the other forum you went, face the reality!
quote:
It’s a jeep thing you wouldn’t understand.

quote:
If I read right most of reactor use light water

Got ya thinking.........didn't I...

It was't until I smoked out dawg about the heavy water that he changed from the mention of demineralized water and then moved to damage control mode, because as usual,he spoke without thinking first.......like some other guys here on this board! Heavy water is used very much so in the industry if you would ever read the links that are pasted on this thread like the above link would you know that.

Another loose cannon on the thread I see!! Look at all your remarks so far if you doubt that!!

Most of the time I can never figure out what the heck your posts even say in the first place... and the last one is no exception!!

By the way.......we are now off topic......again!!!

Did you forget that I have this lube in the engines in all of my cars and more.

Explain to me how the engines keep on running perfect over the very long term if the lube is as you say.........not worthy??

By the way...Miro is on the west coast and I am on the East coast. My engines are waiting for any of you characters to see the living proof running flawlessly. Care to take a look at over 91,000 dollars in inventory running with synlube at present when bought new!! Running as good or better than new!!!! Lawn mower included.....make that $91,450. AT least I put my money where my mouth is!!!

Don't knock it until you try it!!!! Otherwise why are you still here????? I have close to a hundred grand at stake and I am not worried the least bit...just the opposite......I am satisfied totally 100%..........what's your exuse and what are you worried about or all excited about anyway??????? Your not using the lube and you only look for every excuse in the book not to. If your not happy here..........leave!!!!
quote:

Nice to know you feel that way about kirk/inhaliburton.

Ok then Miro.

In case you forgot, Amsoil is API certified. Something aynlube can't claim. They also have regional warehouses and a HQ we can actually find on a map.

No mail drops or shady claims of operating in a place closed to the general public.

And, just so you know, I do not use Amsoil.
Last edited by trajan
quote:
quote:

Just like I figured..............you're clueless about your own Job... Unless of course you sweep the floors over the reactor where you say you work..........that would explain a great deal!! If you don't know what you are talking about............shut up.........or risk making a fool of yourself........too late!!!!!

Guess you missed this part: "The first of the five heavy water reactors came online in 1953, and the last was placed in cold shutdown in 1996"

And you didn't pay any attention to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_water_reactor

And this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_water_reactor

Look down the page. What do you see? "The BWR uses demineralized water (light water)"
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just wanted to see if You actually sleep trajen.!!!!

Well it's official........you don't sleep ...you just spend every waking hour and every sleeping hour attacking synlube. That's 24/7 !!!!

WOW,YOU REALLY DO HAVE ISSUES MAN!!!

You must be off your meds again. You see......unlike you I take weekends off from this forum and only post on weekdays at night at that! What are you after exactly anyway!!

Guess you missed this part: "The first of the five heavy water reactors came online in 1953, and the last was placed in cold shutdown in 1996"

And this:

Look down the page. What do you see? "The BWR uses demineralized water (light water)"
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow......now you're defending Nuke..........shouldn't a guy who goes by the name of "nuke" be discussing nuclear info and defending himself!

How many hours of reading did you spend chasing me once again! You must be a shell shill..or some other big oil shill.....no doubt.

And this:

quote:
quote:
quote:

And this:

Is nuke/trajen/snakedoctor Canadian or US? Makes a difference!!

Or will you trajen.....answer for nuke once again.......because you are.......nucleardawg!!! It's like shootin fish in a barrel!!!! The only thing being exposed is all of your identities trajen!!!

Now back on topic if you don't mind!!

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.g...e/nucene/ligwat.html
If anyone thinks VOA/UOA is so reliable..........read this confirmation.

This just confirms what has already been stated about lab results vs the real world engine results.

Labs have many errors and issues with oil sample test results

http://neptune.spacebears.com/...stories/labtest.html

Here is virgin oil from a famous brand engine oil with some water in it according to the lab results. Those lab results will drive ya cazy!!! It's driving these guys bonkers!!

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...wflat&Number=1606542

Margins of error below....yes errors!!!

http://neptune.spacebears.com/...stories/margins.html

Another one with an erroneous fuel reading nuke was sqawking about with synlube....it happens because of sloppy lab work!

This takes it a little further and mentions in the article about getting very different results with the same sample of oil and playing with math. I wonder what this test would cost?

http://www.wearcheckusa.com/li...e/techdoc/WZA002.htm

MORE PROOF OF FLAWED LAB WORK.

http://www.hazardouswaste.utah...Adobe/fall08drip.pdf

THIS READ WILL GIVE YOU A MIGRAIN...........BUT MORE PROOF OF VARYING READINGS!!!

http://www.gastopsusa.com/know...thod_Application.pdf
These are from Noria regarding oil sampling. Very good reads!!

http://www.machinerylubricatio...0/oil-sampling-lists

http://www.machinerylubricatio...oil-analysis-program

http://www.machinerylubricatio...l-analysis-standards

http://media.noria.com/pdf/poa/poa200507.pdf

This one talks lubes in aviation...same basic concept though. Errors once again an issue!

http://www.gaalert.com/Problem___Opportunity.html

This last oil analysis article really sums it up very accurate in it's title!

http://www.mt-online.com/compo...ng.html?directory=90
Gentleman......assuming you have read all those links above regarding the accuracy and reliability of the various oil analysis services and techniques.............it's like I have been saying all along..........it's all about real world in the field results.

In my case........my engines never have any issues whatsoever using the lube-4-life.
Kirk/Miro you flunked a UOA VOA, the smoke and mirror retaliation, classic! It isn't working though. Sorry the Mods find this thread entertaining and want to keep it open. More people will view it, be linked to it, and see you for the fraud con artist you are. Keep digging, you'll never get out of this hole. Shutting this thread gave you a chance to stop digging, which BTW is the only way out of a hole. Maybe the Mods are right in keeping it open, it will further trash the product, and keep the public from getting scammed.

AD
quote:
Kirk/Miro you flunked a UOA VOA, the smoke and mirror retaliation, classic! It isn't working though. Sorry the Mods find this thread entertaining and want to keep it open. More people will view it, be linked to it, and see you for the fraud con artist you are. Keep digging, you'll never get out of this hole. Shutting this thread gave you a chance to stop digging, which BTW is the only way out of a hole. Maybe the Mods are right in keeping it open, it will further trash the product, and keep the public from getting scammed.

AD

Bottom line......why are all my engines running flawless. You have yet to answer that. I have even offered to show anyone my cars,and other equipment. No one accepts the offer.

I have a almost a ten year track record using the lube,with over 60,000 and six years on one car........and perfect engine. All you guys focus on is VOA/UOA. I just proved with above links they are flawed.

My engines are not flawed.......they run perfect and you refuse to accept that.

By the way,I live in New Jersey, not NV where Miro lives. So stop by any time if you care to and see for yourself.
quote:
Originally posted by Houckster:
Just an update:
Ford Ranger FX4, 4.0L V-6 w/5-spd manual
Synlube installed: 27-Jan-2004
Miles: 45,449.7
Avg MPG: 19.774, mostly light city/suburban driving (EPA 15/19)
Other SynLube products: gear oil, power steering fluid, brake fluid, coolant

I have had excellent service from these products. No problems at all.

I use a CM filter and about 2 years ago, I removed it to check for any sign of oil deterioration. There was none. I reinstalled the filter but I replaced the media so that I could show anyone interested.

The engine feels consistantly strong, spark plugs look clean, no deposits on the tailpipe, cold starts, even after extended down time, are effortless. Oil consumption during this time is about 4-6 ounces.

I will take my six years of actual experience over any other standard.

For all the naysayers.......what about Houckster and his very positive experience just like my very positive results. Six years/45,000 miles and running for Houckster.
My engines have run flawless too, and are clean as well. One has over 190,000 miles and according to Miro engines don't last that long. The family has driven a Ford to over 300,000 miles and I have a buddy with a SB Chevy with over 375,000 miles on it, he posts on Bitog. Go figure, American Iron, not even a Yugo!

BTW I live in WA, Jersey is out of the question, sorry. Maybe I can visit Miro in his hidden bunker. I'm in the Military so I'm sure getting onto the site won't be a problem.

I knew as soon as a VOA UOA report came out you'd attack it. I wonder how you would have responded if the report was good, guess we'll never know.

AD
Link copied to your clipboard.