Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
http://www.clubtitan.org/forum...dex.php/t-22432.html The following excerpt.

In summary, the iron levels are off the freaking chart. Levels like this usually indicate the start of a problem. Even is a new engine that is still breaking in.

Secondly, the TBN is absolutely horrible. How is the oil supposed to go much longer than this with just a low TBN?

This oil is supposed to be a 5w50 lubrication. Well, its not really much of a 50 weight anymore. It's nicely inside the spec for a 40 weight. And if it were still a 50 weight, the viscocity at 40 degrees would make it a 15w50. Instead, with everything combined, you have a 20w40. That's baffeling. The Viscocity Index supports this at a piss poor 142. Superior my @ss.

This oil contains sacrificial level of iron that happen to be about 79ppm. So that would indicate almost zero wear on this engine.
I had a Pinto wagon. Nice little thing. Doesn't negate the fact that Pintos had a faulty design.

Why are you interested in my profile? Looking for a sugar daddy? Very indicative of your lack of focus on the subject at hand.

And in all my years, have never seen anyone who states they don't use this oil defend it with such alacrity. And by one who said he was done with this thread.

Nor have I ever seen such fanatical defense from one who states they have no stake in said oil.
quote:
And in all my years, have never seen anyone who states they don't use this oil defend it with such alacrity. And by one who said he was done with this thread.

And how many years would that be? From your posts, I'm guessing your intellect age is about 14.

quote:
Nor have I ever seen such fanatical defense from one who states they have no stake in said oil.

Using your analogy: You aren't using it either, so why are you knocking it?
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
This oil contains sacrificial level of iron that happen to be about 79ppm. So that would indicate almost zero wear on this engine.

I went to that link and tried to figure out what he meant. I thought it must have been me who was nuts. Maybe not...

Good way to cover high iron wear in a UOA? Yes/No? I mean no one saw a VOA yet, or did we?

AD
Why knock it?

How about the lack of verifiable information anywhere? Except at a suspect site.

How about the fact that it is frowned upon, by you for example, to seek such information?

How about the constant misdirection, deflection, smoke and mirrors we get. (Explain what my profile has to do with synlube.)

The rabid resistence to any independant third party data?

The accusations that I have multiple accounts here.

The fact that, if we don't use it, we have no "authority" to discuss it? (Kind of renders this whole board useless, doesn't it.)
Last edited by trajan
quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:
US Government spent $2.3 million on this survey; you therefore should take it seriously

In 2005-8 the UKs National Health service spent 12 million pounds on homepathy. Plpaus another 20 million pounds refurbishing a homeopthis hospital.

Government spending doesn't mean they spent wisely.

http://www.publications.parlia...t/cmsctech/45/45.pdf Page 10 if you care.
quote:

What?

That doesn't make any damned sense.

Why would I introduce a catalyst?

Tell you guys what. syn Lube is in Las Vegas, right?

I'm going there in the not distant future.

How about I drop by the shop with a sample bottle?

I pick a case and a bottle, I pour it into the bottle.

Miro follows me to a post office and we mail the damned thing to my prefered lab(nationally known).

I pay for the basic anlysis. The rest is at the lab for whatever someone else wishes to pay for.

Anything you can get out of 4 ounces of oil.
quote:
Originally posted by RobertC:
quote:
US Government spent $2.3 million on this survey; you therefore should take it seriously

In 2005-8 the UKs National Health service spent 12 million pounds on homepathy. Plpaus another 20 million pounds refurbishing a homeopthis hospital.

Government spending doesn't mean they spent wisely.

http://www.publications.parlia...t/cmsctech/45/45.pdf Page 10 if you care.

http://www.heritage.org/Resear...-of-Government-Waste
quote:
Why knock it? How about the lack of verifiable information anywhere? Except at a suspect site. How about the fact that it is frowned upon, by you for example, to seek such information?

Show us all where I said that I frown upon seeking verifiable information about Synlube. I'm all for it. I said I don't use the stuff because I'm satisfied with the result I'm getting from using Amsoil products in my 2005 Ford Focus with 270 000 kms. It will easily go another quarter million kms if the body doesn't rust and fall apart. I normally change oil at 30 to 45 000 kms.

Nor would I ever waste my time and money on an oil analysis. I have no issues using Amsoil products. I see no point to it. This is my second Focus with over a quarter of a million kms. Perhaps Houckster can see no benefit in an oil analysis using Synlube except to satisfy the curiosity of those on here who will never, ever use Synlube no matter what information an analysis may provide.

quote:
How about the constant misdirection, deflection, smoke and mirrors we get. (Explain what my profile has to do with synlube.) The rabid resistence to any independant third party data? The accusations that I have multiple accounts here. The fact that, if we don't use it, we have no "authority" to discuss it? (Kind of renders this whole board useless, doesn't it.)

I don't see any resistance to 3rd party data. Where's the data? You have the same right not to support Synlube, though you don't use it, as I have to suport Synlube even though I do not use the product. I base my support of the product primarily from the positive reports of users.

Also, in my opinion, the suggestions that Houckster is in any way associated with Synlube is beyond ridiculous. How do you guys come up with this stuff. That accusation has eliminated any further useful input from Houckster.
Also, they have accused me for BEING Miro, as well as me being a salesperson for Synlube.

They easily got away with this on "the other board", since the "sheep hird mentality" over there, is very strong.

I could have written 10 pages to why I wasn't Miro, but they would have claimed otherwise, and asked me to provide some proof.

Why don't Trajan & the Bunch start to provide some shred of proof about the accusations they throw out?

I have seen nothing yet.
All posts made by jonny-b.
Title Forum Post Time
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/09/10 12:59 PM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/09/10 12:53 PM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/09/10 04:09 AM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/09/10 03:25 AM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/09/10 12:16 AM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/09/10 12:06 AM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/08/10 05:03 PM
Re: X-1R OIL ADDITIVE Oil Additives 03/08/10 04:43 PM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/08/10 11:54 AM
Re: teflon Oil Additives 03/08/10 07:17 AM

Jonny-b, the last time you posted on BITOG was on March 9th, it is now March 26, what happened, did someone over at BITOG give you a timeout from posting. Did you get in trouble for pushing a non sponsored product or did you attack another member.
quote:
Originally posted by jonny-b:
Also, they have accused me for BEING Miro, as well as me being a salesperson for Synlube.

They easily got away with this on "the other board", since the "sheep hird mentality" over there, is very strong.

I could have written 10 pages to why I wasn't Miro, but they would have claimed otherwise, and asked me to provide some proof.

Why don't Trajan & the Bunch start to provide some shred of proof about the accusations they throw out?

I have seen nothing yet.

I don't think you're Miro, no way. I do think you get free product from people like Miro to push different products. There's a word for that, most people know what it is.

But IMO you're certainly not Miro. You might have been Mora on the other board though. :-)

AD
quote:
His posts over there are fine examples of decorum.

I see we have Trajan here, jonny-b did a nice job attacking Trajan and another member named Mystic.

Jonny-b promised us a VOA on Synlube as well as a UOA on the Synlube he was using in one of his cars, I can Cut and Paste jonny-b's old posts where he said this if that is what everyone wants.

jonny-b, all you do is attack members when they ask questions and since you have not shown us a VOA and a UOA as promised, therefore I can say you have absolutely no CREDIBILITY.
quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear:
quote:
His posts over there are fine examples of decorum.

I see we have Trajan here, jonny-b did a nice job attacking Trajan and another member named Mystic.

Jonny-b promised us a VOA on Synlube as well as a UOA on the Synlube he was using in one of his cars, I can Cut and Paste jonny-b's old posts where he said this if that is what everyone wants.

jonny-b, all you do is attack members when they ask questions and since you have not shown us a VOA and a UOA as promised, therefore I can say you have absolutely no CREDIBILITY.

He attacked DEMARPAINT too, LOL. I wouldn't accept any report from Jonny-b.

BigBear I'll quote you "therefore I can say you have absolutely no CREDIBILITY". That my friend says it all.

AD
It's amazing, there is 41 pages and about 818 replies and we know very little about this Synlube Product.

I can recall seeing VOA's on just about every oil and oil additive on BITOG.

We even have VOA's on Marvel Mystery Oil and Auto-Rx.

I really thought at one point that this thread should be deleted, now I do not even think it should be locked, because anyone reading this thread would probably not even consider buying Synlube.
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:

I went to that link and tried to figure out what he meant. I thought it must have been me who was nuts. Maybe not...

Why not try checking the facts out before you voice your factless opinions.

The sacrificial iron is old news by now and is listed on the synlube site at around 79 ppm. The sacrificial iron is used

Why do the synlube users always get the facts first,and then make an educated statement?....this has been the pattern.

Notice how all the skeptics speak without checking out the facts first.

Your entitled to your own opinion,but not your own facts.

Good way to cover high iron wear in a UOA? Yes/No? I mean no one saw a VOA yet, or did we?

AD
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
quote:
Well a VOA should put this to rest once and for all, we hope. I would think the report will be honest, and revealing. I have a feeling Synlube's spin masters will quickly go to work if they don't like the report. OTOH if Synlube's claims are in fact the truth then sales should go through the roof. But I know quite a few people who still wouldn't use it even if it were free. Reason being the attacks made by the shills on Bitog. Tough job building bridges that have been destroyed.

AD
I think you have it quite the reverse. The synlube skeptics will be as usual, the spinmasters!!

Dream on Kirk. Your fighting a battle you are not going to win, give up and salvage what little business you have left with Synlube. You clearly aren't selling any oil here. I just read on the other board you guys tried selling damaged Delvac-1, nice. Could that be the foundation of Synlube, damaged Delvac, and the backyard brew added to it? Just wondering.

AD

If you were on the other board,..what is your purpose on this board,..why come here? Do you enjoy being a die hard skeptic that much?

I think your actually looking to get motivated to use synlube,..you know,..give it a try because your obviously by now more curious then skeptical!
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well a VOA should put this to rest once and for all, we hope. I would think the report will be honest, and revealing. I have a feeling Synlube's spin masters will quickly go to work if they don't like the report. OTOH if Synlube's claims are in fact the truth then sales should go through the roof. But I know quite a few people who still wouldn't use it even if it were free. Reason being the attacks made by the shills on Bitog. Tough job building bridges that have been destroyed.

AD
I think you have it quite the reverse. The synlube skeptics will be as usual, the spinmasters!!

Dream on Kirk. Your fighting a battle you are not going to win, give up and salvage what little business you have left with Synlube. You clearly aren't selling any oil here. I just read on the other board you guys tried selling damaged Delvac-1, nice. Could that be the foundation of Synlube, damaged Delvac, and the backyard brew added to it? Just wondering.

AD

If you were on the other board,..what is your purpose on this board,..why come here? Do you enjoy being a die hard skeptic that much?

I think your actually looking to get motivated to use synlube,..you know,..give it a try because your obviously by now more curious then skeptical!

Don't flatter yourself Kirk, Snowballs will freeze in Hell before I try your junk. I bounce around from site to site like you do. Only I talk about things other than Synlube.

AD
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

AD

AD

Don't flatter yourself Kirk, Snowballs will freeze in Hell before I try your junk. I bounce around from site to site like you do. Only I talk about things other than Synlube.

AD

I talk about other things as well,like filter.

I am not some person who just mindlessly pours oil into his engine. I perform all my maintenance as well. I have all the tools. Brake jobs,fuel injection,tune ups,ABS,steering,detailing,etc.etc. I used to be a sun electric snap on tools rep in another life.

I have used many oils additives,etc. Some actually do work welll as claimed.

Since you just accused me of using junk!!What kind of junk do you put in your engine. What fuel do you use,and is it a top tier rated one at that?? What fuel additives are you keen on.

Use bad fuel,..and all bets are off!!

Why don't you use the Bosh distance(300% capacity) oil filter which is essentially the improved P1,all the same specs only more depth to the media,less pressure drop. Can be left on longer and filter ever smaller particulates. The P1 has too much back pressure.

I saw the filter site(s) and several others as well you refer to,..and the back pressure was an issue with the P1 especially at cold startup!! The NEW fram X2(10k filter) is actually considered to be quite good as well,... lets in more dirt at first,..certainly much better than cellulose,...not as good as the Bosch.

As you can see,..I use only the best,forget the rest!! I pay around $13-17 for an oil filter. The CM FILTER is also being considered. I am surprised no discussion on that one.
quote:
quote:

I am not some person who just mindlessly pours oil into his engine. I perform all my maintenance as well.

And yet, on the other place, you claim people who change their own oil haave no life.

Never made such claim. Maybe that was you who made the claim!!

There you go again as usual Trajen, making up info as you go!! I would expect nothing less!!
quote:

If you look at Trajens public profile,He doesn't have one period. Occupation,...None! Who is he,....a ghost writer! Are we talking to a ghost writer. At least Miro,..myself and others have posted proudly who we are.

And here's yours:

Member Profile for Captain Kirk

Date Registered: Thu March 11 2010
Karma Title: Level 1 - 1 to 50 posts
Display Email: kirkandrosa@yahoo.com
Why did you join this forum?: I am using synlube lube-4-life and read the posts regarding this lubricant. I would like to offer my positive long term experience with this engine/drive train lubricant over the last 8 years and running.

Strange, you whine that I have no occupation, but you list none.

Or is it shilling synlube.
quote:
quote:

If you look at Trajens public profile,He doesn't have one period. Occupation,...None! Who is he,....a ghost writer! Are we talking to a ghost writer. At least Miro,..myself and others have posted proudly who we are.

And here's yours:

Member Profile for Captain Kirk

Date Registered: Thu March 11 2010
Display Email: kirkandrosa@yahoo.com
Why did you join this forum?: I am using synlube lube-4-life and read the posts regarding this lubricant. I would like to offer my positive long term experience with this engine/drive train lubricant over the last 8 years and running.

Strange, you whine that I have no occupation, but you list none.

Or is it shilling synlube.

YOU like me, frequent the BITOG site where my public profile is listed which I know you already read and know. Having said that, I work for the Federal Government as a computer technician on a base as a lab Manager. What do you do sir?
I really do not care about the oil claim, the part really ticking me off is the claim he make about such and such brand of vehicle. Is mechanical analyses and opinion are just insane; the worse is he believes them. All I can see if I read between the line is : don’t come blame me if your car have problem, its because of a bad design ,to old or to new…..Then he turn around and say :

We are really NOT and never were interested in people who are not satisfied with vehicles they purchased and have to redesign a 2 billion (on average) vehicle R&D and think that on budges for FEW $$$ they will improve on something that thousands of Engineers spend years on doing but just can not get it right !

They should in my opinion go and manufacture their own vehicles as apparently the WORLD OUT THERE needs them, since in 100+ years of manufacture no OEM can make a decent car’s

Famous Miro Quote

Well, why you bitching at the automaker saying they building bad vehicle? Bring your best example with the bmw fuel tank ,off course a dealer will change the tank ,lots of mechanics will just bypass it, install an external fuel pump ,inline fuel filter , done all under 400 with top quality part . Anyway I won’t try to teach you nothing, you live in your own little world with your own little fantasy, and you do no wrong, of course you have the ultimate wisdom and knowledge and we are fool to even question it.
quote:
1: I made a mistake, I confused you with jonny b. hard to tell you two apart, your styles are so similar.

2: It was on this site you brought up my profile. You have a problem with it here.

If you don't like my profile on BITOG, why don't you bring it up there?

When are you going to drop the profile issue. That was one post way back and now you continue to carry it around with you. Wow,..did I strike a nerve or what!! What are you hiding anyway!

I have addressed this issue and will not respond to you if you continue with your grudge you have regarding your profile,..especially since I have revealed who and what I do on this site and the other,and you have not. At this point... this makes me just a little more credible than you.
quote:
quote:
1: I made a mistake, I confused you with jonny b. hard to tell you two apart, your styles are so similar.

2: It was on this site you brought up my profile. You have a problem with it here.

If you don't like my profile on BITOG, why don't you bring it up there?

When are you going to drop the profile issue. That was one post way back and now you continue to carry it around with you. Wow,..did I strike a nerve or what!! What are you hiding anyway!

I have addressed this issue and will not respond to you if you continue with your grudge you have regarding your profile,..especially since I have revealed who and what I do on this site and the other,and you have not. At this point... this makes me just a little more credible than you.

Just playing your game old boy. But it's too easy. Bored now.

But the question remains. One you have failed to answer. Since it has no relevance to the subject at hand, why bring it up in the first place.
Last edited by trajan
quote:
Originally posted by vitual_mage:
I really do not care about the oil claim, the part really ticking me off is the claim he make about such and such brand of vehicle. Is mechanical analyses and opinion are just insane; the worse is he believes them. All I can see if I read between the line is : don’t come blame me if your car have problem, its because of a bad design ,to old or to new…..Then he turn around and say :

We are really NOT and never were interested in people who are not satisfied with vehicles they purchased and have to redesign a 2 billion (on average) vehicle R&D and think that on budges for FEW $$$ they will improve on something that thousands of Engineers spend years on doing but just can not get it right !

They should in my opinion go and manufacture their own vehicles as apparently the WORLD OUT THERE needs them, since in 100+ years of manufacture no OEM can make a decent car’s

Famous Miro Quote

Well, why you bitching at the automaker saying they building bad vehicle? Bring your best example with the bmw fuel tank ,off course a dealer will change the tank ,lots of mechanics will just bypass it, install an external fuel pump ,inline fuel filter , done all under 400 with top quality part . Anyway I won’t try to teach you nothing, you live in your own little world with your own little fantasy, and you do no wrong, of course you have the ultimate wisdom and knowledge and we are fool to even question it.

So, you're just a little ticked off?? What your saying now is,....it's personal!

This board is not about your grudges,it's about lubrication/filtration and the science that goes with it! It's about personal experience that some of us have with various products that we choose to bring to the table,Oil,filters,etc. for discussion. If the only thing you can bring to this forum is a personal grudge and nothing else,...think again!! If your a skeptic,or just don't believe,say so,.. and so be it. Anything more is overkill and even offensive.

If you have never used synlube and don't ever plan to for whatever reason,..so be it,that's your call. Keep using your favorite lube/filter and be done with it!!

Myself, and many others are using synlube and already know it works, and now we are trying to find out just how good and how far this product can be pushed. Who drove with it the longest and so forth!! This is how the information you all claim to thirst for is obtained...yet know one seems to get that. I went around 65,000 miles/ six years so far and no problem. There are synlube users on both boards,and more to come. The skeptics just disrespect and mock just for amusement in many cases.
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
@The good Capatain: Blah Blah Blah. Your like a doll with a pull string. You have nothing important, or believable to say.

I bet your the life of the Synlube parties. Your product is crap, and your full of the same.

Ok nuclear man. Enlighten us with something we don't already know!! Now I just pulled your string!!
quote:

This board is not about your grudges,it's about lubrication/filtration and the science that goes with it!

We have yet to see the science. A VOA. Verifiable data by a disinterested third party.

Lots of nonsense about meds directed to tribologists from the poster who claimed to be the owner.

Even more diatribes about flat earth, Aristotle, posters with multiple accounts, et al from the president of the company. Claims of tests done, but no links to the ones who ran it. Like the AAA one I asked about.

And even more from the acolytes. Loads of misdirection, deflection, what have you.

42 pages. And not any extraordinary evidence to back the extraordinary claims.

I made my ruling pages ago. I see no reason to change it.
Last edited by trajan
My Dear Captain,

Anything you say to me, or about me, would not concern me in the least. Synlube, is a nothing in the oil industry, of no consequence to anyone in it, much less me.

The only reason we respond to your inane rants, as it allows anybody, who for whatever reason may consider this product, to see what type of company it is dealing with. The trolls who attack the 'non-believer' this is the lasting impression of Synlube. Oh and the amusement factor with these boobs, is up there as well.

Apparently Synlube is so low rent as to allow such people/person to speak in it's behalf, and pleads it's case. ANY reputible firm would not allow such dirty laundry to be aired for ALL to see.

You have made unbelievable claims and statements which have no basis in fact. You are Synlube's worst enemy, as...well to be honest, you seem quite ignorant of seeing this. You claim to be retired so I assume older...But your not to smart.

The truth is about to be told about your product. Then these threads will be locked. But SYNLUBE'S UNPROFESSIONALISM, will be here for all to read.

Many thanks to the moderators, of this site for allowing this thread, to stay open as long as it has. The ONE good thing is, that upcoming tests will show Synlube, to be what we all new it to be...A FRAUD.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...wflat&Number=1833574

a 1988 Ford Escort with 506K+ miles still running on the original 1.9L engine (never rebuilt) and 4 speed manual transmission. It currently uses a quart of oil about every 1000-1200 miles. This just goes to show you that with proper maintenance a car will last for many miles/years. I've been using 10w40 conventional oil in it most of it's life....
Last edited by trajan
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
My Dear Captain,

Anything you say to me, or about me, would not concern me in the least. Synlube, is a nothing in the oil industry, of no consequence to anyone in it, much less me.

The only reason we respond to your inane rants, as it allows anybody, who for whatever reason may consider this product, to see what type of company it is dealing with. The trolls who attack the 'non-believer' this is the lasting impression of Synlube. Oh and the amusement factor with these boobs, is up there as well.

Apparently Synlube is so low rent as to allow such people/person to speak in it's behalf, and pleads it's case. ANY reputible firm would not allow such dirty laundry to be aired for ALL to see.

You have made unbelievable claims and statements which have no basis in fact. You are Synlube's worst enemy, as...well to be honest, you seem quite ignorant of seeing this. You claim to be retired so I assume older...But your not to smart.

The truth is about to be told about your product. Then these threads will be locked. But SYNLUBE'S UNPROFESSIONALISM, will be here for all to read.

Many thanks to the moderators, of this site for allowing this thread, to stay open as long as it has. The ONE good thing is, that upcoming tests will show Synlube, to be what we all new it to be...A FRAUD.

Hello to all the demeaning non-believers. I have been reading all of the posts and can't believe all the disrespect shown to captain kirk over his personal experience with synlube lube-4-life that I to have been using for nine years and counting.

I am not here to voice my opinion. I use synlube and it works as the synlube website claims.

I know from actual experience,not uneducated OPINIONS!

If you've used synlube then you can offer your input!!

Your approach has been only to demean people on a personal level!

Your ignorance is appalling!

I have more respect for captain kirk and the way he addressed this thread regarding synlube.

Nucleardawg or whatever you call yourself. I think you have been getting a little too much radiation at your job that is affecting your moral judgement!
quote:
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...wflat&Number=1833574

a 1988 Ford Escort with 506K+ miles still running on the original 1.9L engine (never rebuilt) and 4 speed manual transmission. It
currently uses a quart of oil about every 1000-1200 miles. This just goes to show you that with proper maintenance a car will last for many miles/years. I've been using 10w40 conventional oil in it most of it's life....

My husband did the same thing years ago with a a buick,big deal! We had to change the oil constantly,and add oil every five days. He drove constantly with that car.

Synlube solves all those issues and the car does not use oil with synlube if you install it before the car is worn out or new which is what we did.
It does? So the RX-7 never used oil? You know, the one on that site?

So what did those oil metering jets spray into the chambers?

Need more than your "experience" to convince me.

If you don't like, what was that, "demeaning" posts, or "disrespect" it would serve you well to check the posts of your leader miro/kurk/houckster.

BTW, if you don't think people have the right to offer input on a product that makes extraordinary claims, but can't back then up, because they don't use it, you are in the wrong place. You've been too close to a leaky warp core.
quote:
It does? So the RX-7 never used oil? You know, the one on that site?

So what did those oil metering jets spray into the chambers?

Need more than your "experience" to convince me.

If you don't like, what was that, "demeaning" posts, or "disrespect" it would serve you well to check the posts of your leader miro/kurk/houckster.

BTW, if you don't think people have the right to offer input on a product that makes extraordinary claims, but can't back then up, because they don't use it, you are in the wrong place. You've been too close to a leaky warp core.

I don't care about you or your beliefs,or opinions! You have already made up your negative mind. You don't and won't use it,so go away!!

I am here to back the product and state that I am using it and very satisfied. Who cares about some mazda rx7 that was likely keyed in wrong. What about all the other cars,fleet users,and people like me on that site that are using the product with excellent results.

Why does synlube annoy you at all? You have no desire to even consider the synlube let alone try synlube so why do you continue with harrassing and lambasting those that are using synlube and very satisfied!

I think you are just playing and toying with the people using synlube to be some sort of devils advocate,a wise guy! I can see you are not anything more than just that,a wise guy!

Don't knock a product if you never used and don't have the experience of the results!!!
Wow another Synlube user! Typical MO of a Synlube user, name calling in just 3 posts. Way to go!

You are doing this product wonders, keep up the great work! Takes more than an opinion to sell product, we want facts. Not some bogus testimony. Sorry no facts, no believers.

True knowledgeable car enthusiasts are a tough bunch to sell snake oil to, I'd try a different group.

AD
43 pages, and still, nothing beyond the shrill cries of the cult.

Young lady, perhaps you should try providing some reputable information. Yes, I know, you're hoping that your shrill cauterwalling will drown out that you have none. But you will fail.

I see you did not take my advice and peruse through your fellow cultist comments.

You see, my young child with much to learn. I don't need to use this to know it's crap.

The engine that seized because of this rotten oil on a neighbor's 2007 Z4 is all the proof I need.
quote:
Wow another Synlube user! Typical MO of a Synlube user, name calling in just 3 posts. Way to go!

You are doing this product wonders, keep up the great work! Takes more than an opinion to sell product, we want facts. Not some bogus testimony. Sorry no facts, no believers.

True knowledgeable car enthusiasts are a tough bunch to sell snake oil to, I'd try a different group.

AD

You just started with name calling. Using your words,bogus,snake oil,junk,scam,snake oil,and so forth.

I double checked the other negative posts,and wise guy was actually generous!!

It's very obvious who is doing all the name calling.

I am not here to sell oil,I use it,I don't sell it. If you are so knowledgeable then what do you have to offer.

What kind of group is this anyway!

If you don't accept my testimony,that's your decision.

I am very happy with how my cars are running nine years on synlube.

Plenty Good enough for me!! And Good Night to that!!
Obviously the average user of synlube dont use Internet much,who would order to such a web-page,but suddenly they manage to find the bord and the proper channel ,its great .Now why none of you can provide us with a store location this is THE question where do we go to buy that product?Why cant the owner get credit card validation like verisign or paypal at least.
quote:

Young lady, perhaps you should try providing some reputable information. Yes, I know, you're hoping that your shrill cauterwalling will drown out that you have none. But you will fail.

I see you did not take my advice and peruse through your fellow cultist comments.

You see, my young child with much to learn. I don't need to use this to know it's crap.

The engine that seized because of this rotten oil on a neighbor's 2007 Z4 is all the proof I need.

Mr Trajen. I submit to you that you just fabricated the neighbor with the z4. The synlube is 100% guaranteed. IF that were true,your imaginary friend would have a new engine for free. Post the insurance claim for that engine. Prove to the viewers you are not just fabricating information. What claim adjuster looked at the car to determine the oil was at fault. What lawsuit? Court case? Show the proof!!

That post you just made is going to prove you are disengenous. I can almost guarantee you just made up that story to serve your twisted agenda. This is the first post you made after 43 pages mentioning a damaged engine, proving your story is made up!!
Last edited by annieoakley
quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:
quote:

AD

You just started with name calling. Using your words,bogus,snake oil,junk,scam,snake oil,and so forth.

I am not here to sell oil,I use it,I don't sell it. If you are so knowledgeable then what do you have to offer.

You read through 43 pages and determined I/we started the name calling. Sorry Annie that started long before I entered this thread. Did you read on Bitog? Who started the name calling there?

Keep up with the side step shuffle Annie and company. This group wants facts, not Wow Synlube is great because you and less than a few friends said it was good.

When you guys can show proof maybe you'll get a little respect. Until then expect more of the same treatment and replies. You guys brought this on. If you can't handle the fire time to get out of the flame.
annie_oakley

Answer me that and be honest,

Would you buy from a shop with an unknown location?
Would you buy from someone who refuses to give is real business location?
Would you get your credit card number to a stranger?
Would you Give your credit card on a site knowing a 10 year old scrip kiddies ( wanabee hackers ) could get your number and quite easily ?
Would you buy something from someone without any proof?
Would you buy from someone who pretend is product was use in area 51?
quote:
quote:
quote:

AD

You read through 43 pages and determined I/we started the name calling. Sorry Annie that started long before I entered this thread. Did you read on Bitog? Who started the name calling there?

Keep up with the side step shuffle Annie and company. This group wants facts, not Wow Synlube is great because you and less than a few friends said it was good.

When you guys can show proof maybe you'll get a little respect. Until then expect more of the same treatment and replies. You guys brought this on. If you can't handle the fire time to get out of the flame.

That was a rather weak response to my request. The fact is,as I have stated before,I have been using synlube long enough to know it works and I am more than satisfied.

I don't need to show proof because I am not on trial. If you want the proof that synlube works then find out for yourself like I did and others have. IF your refuse to try synlube,then you have nothing to say because this is a forum not a court house.

The real proof is when you know for yourself how well synlube works after you have tried it. You are the kind of person who would be last to try anything because you won't be satisfied until the whole planet tries it first before you. Enough said,I have spoken my piece on this thread.

The rest is up to you. I am done wasting my precious time with this group. I will not continue responding to someone/group with a deaf ear! You don't want to listen, Your Loss! Bye!
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

AD

That was a rather weak response to my request. The fact is,as I have stated before,I have been using synlube long enough to know it works and I am more than satisfied.

I don't need to show proof because I am not on trial. If you want the proof that synlube works then find out for yourself like I did and others have. IF your refuse to try synlube,then you have nothing to say because this is a forum not a court house.

The real proof is when you know for yourself how well synlube works after you have tried it. You are the kind of person who would be last to try anything because you won't be satisfied until the whole planet tries it first before you. Enough said,I have spoken my piece on this thread.

The rest is up to you. I am done wasting my precious time with this group. I will not continue responding to someone/group with a deaf ear! You don't want to listen, Your Loss! Bye!

You're right you're not on trial. Truth is I/we don't have to believe you, or your Synlube shills either. This little discussion can go on forever. If you guys want to sell product we want to see proof. Not bells, whistles, smoke and mirrors. Sorry, you won't be selling me on Synlube anytime soon!

AD
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

AD

You're right you're not on trial. Truth is I/we don't have to believe you, or your Synlube shills either. This little discussion can go on forever. If you guys want to sell product we want to see proof. Not bells, whistles, smoke and mirrors. Sorry, you won't be selling me on Synlube anytime soon!

BTW See ya..........Less bandwidth wasted on responding to you. Have a great day!

AD
quote:
You're right you're not on trial. Truth is I/we don't have to believe you, or your Synlube shills either. This little discussion can go on forever. If you guys want to sell product we want to see proof. Not bells, whistles, smoke and mirrors. Sorry, you won't be selling me on Synlube anytime soon!ADUS Navy. Helping keep us safe.

SHILL
1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.

2.a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

There you go again. Bad mouthing, mud slinging anyone who dares to simply say that they are a user and is happy using the product. How could you possibly name call annie_oakley based on her use of the product? You are truly ignorant.

You behave as though you are a teenybopper. Got kids? Hope not, because with your guidance, they will end up becoming as ignorant as yourself.
People are accustomed to dealing with big oil companies, seeing spec sheets, data, tests etc. Dealing with a business with a location, with a staff, a real company. Then there is science that backs up certain known facts within the oil industry. As far as we can tell, experts included, oil must be changed. This way dirt, wear metals, contaminants, etc. can be removed, and additives replenished. Enter Synlube telling us this is all BS, and companies like XOM, Shell etc know nothing. OK then Synlube needs to prove them wrong in a big way, not with testimony, but real proof. Synlube is an unknown who decided to try and sell product via these boards, and got called out.

When Synlube was asked questions here it seems Synlube feels the word of a few people, quite possibly the same person's word should be taken as Gospel. These guys ain't buying it, hence 43 pages of BS, 75% could have been avoided by answering questions vs, the smoke screen.

BTW I did not start the name calling, that happened long, long ago.

Have you tried the product?

AD
Dear Ms. Annie,
i have a question to you, after 9 years with this stuff in your car, did you sent it back to Synlube for analysis this used oil...thanks, awaiting your reply.
enoch

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

AD

quote:
quote:

Mr Trajen. I submit to you that you just fabricated the neighbor with the z4. The synlube is 100% guaranteed. IF that were true,your imaginary friend would have a new engine for free. Post the insurance claim for that engine. Prove to the viewers you are not just fabricating information. What claim adjuster looked at the car to determine the oil was at fault. What lawsuit? Court case? Show the proof!!

That post you just made is going to prove you are disengenous. I can almost guarantee you just made up that story to serve your twisted agenda. This is the first post you made after 43 pages mentioning a damaged engine, proving your story is made up!!

Ummm, captain, I see you still can't spell. Miro can't spell either.

Oh, BTW, can you explain just how I could of posted this 43 pages ago when ...

I wasn't here 43 pages ago.

Oh, also show where I said anything about a lawsuit? Or insurance claim. Since it is not a matter of insurance, what need would there be for a claims adjuster? (I dealt with one after an accident. Poor guy ended up getting fired.)

Court case? Where did I say that?

Also, show that any car maker is obligated to honor a warranty when the owner disregards the warranty?
Last edited by trajan
Dear Trajan,
Captain said you must buy this product for the 1st time to prove this lubricant works, so i have a question to Trajan, can you buy this product and test this product? and for Miro can you send this if Trajan would order from u?
If i lived in US i will buy this.
thanks, enoch

Maybe I'm missing something here. Why is it the consumer has to prove Synlube works, and with their cash? The Synlube should prove to the consumer the product works, answer questions, and provide data to back up claims. So far 44 pages later nothing has been provided or proven, other than claims made by a salesman.

My dad is a business man uses a lot of different products, many times he is given products to try, especially if he doubts the mfg claims. If he likes them he buys more and recommends the stuff, if he doesn't like the product he doesn't buy or recommend it.

Here Synlube is asking us to buy the product to prove if it works. No way. My guess is Synlube is after every sale possible and afraid to give samples out to long time members here or on Bitog. Remember Synlube is the company making off the wall claims, we are looking for real proof.

AD
Dear synlube pushers.

This is the engine that my car uses. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/sho...=11_2226&hg=11&fg=05

Send me a certified check for the price of a new engine + about $1-2000 for the labor to install it, and I'll use synlube.

You want me to buy the product, take the risk to do your job, you provide the test bed. And yes, it has to be a new engine to qualify for your warranty.

I'll even pony up the money for a Dyson Lab UOA test every 50K miles.

Your move.
Last edited by trajan
Can you get your heads out of the sand ?

How many times I have to post the same thing ???

http://www.synlube.com/PR201001.htm
http://lube4life.com/press.htm
http://lube4life.com/pr02.htm

FORD, KIA, AAA, BERTONE are the proofs as well as FTP-75 tests.

Show me one lifetime sequence (FTP-75 test) for any oil available in USA !!!

I have yet to see one, so if you want a proof why does SHELL, MOBIL, EXXON, AMSOIL not have one ??? It should be easy for multi billion company to run few FTP-test and have someone drive for 100,000 miles in any vehicle !

Why has that never been done ?

VOA is on FRESH OIL, that does not prove anything as far as performance, durability, wear or anything else. Or even that it is "motor oil".

Do not believe me ? Just do VOA on Oilve Oil ...
The use of SynLube™ Lube4Life® Functional Fluids not only eliminated most of the routine maintenance, but also contributed to reliable vehicle life without performance degradation in fuel economy or exhaust emissions.

The cars fuel economy was constantly monitored by the staff of Automobile Club owned Automotive Research Center in Diamond Bar, California. It remained unchanged throughout the test at 19-MPG City & 32-MPG Highway.

Vehicle's environmental impact was also substantially reduced, not only because no used waste oil was generated, but also because exhaust emission levels even at 100,000 total odo miles are still maintained well below the levels required for new 2001 model vehicles.

This fact was verified by performance of several emission tests as specified in Code of Federal Regulations section 40 Part 86 and part 600, immediately before and after SynLube™ Lube4Life® products installation (16,532 miles and 16,996 miles respectively) as well at 49,126; 74,021 and 100,180 total miles on the vehicle.

Done at AAA Lab and resuts are on file with EPA.

Where is the same thing form your Oil you are using now ?

Funny you are actually using in you vehicles lubricant that has NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE and NO PERFORMENCE VERIFICATION TEST.

KEEP on !!!

Also funny that you can not find Mercury, NV on your google searches either.

Show me the location were ExxonMobil makes "syntehtic" oil - !!!
quote:

Every vehicle that uses SynLube has its own database.

So provide VIN#

Or ZIP CODE

Or Last Name

and 15 seconds later we can tell you all about any vehicle, obviously you have made that story up just like about 10 other stories ...

Is BIG OIL paying you do discredit "SynLube"

MUST BE.
Miro, any thoughts on bruce381's ability to do or interpret Oil Analysis.

Whatever happened to you sending a Used oil sample of your Synlube to Terry Dyson.

Why not let Terry Dyson tour your garage where you mix up Delvac 1 5W-40 with some Lubro-Moly and whatever else you use.

Can you post a pic of the Synlube Facility for us too see, we'll give you time to pull your car out of the garage so you can give us some nice pics.
quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear:
Miro, any thoughts on bruce381's ability to do or interpret Oil Analysis.

Whatever happened to you sending a Used oil sample of your Synlube to Terry Dyson.

Why not let Terry Dyson tour your garage where you mix up Delvac 1 5W-40 with some Lubro-Moly and whatever else you use.

Can you post a pic of the Synlube Facility for us too see, we'll give you time to pull your car out of the garage so you can give us some nice pics.

Miro, are you going to answer me, or are you going to keep ignoring me, if you choose not to answer my questions then there is no reason for anyone reading this to buy your product.

You are not doing very well in this THREAD.
Trajan

quote:
This is the engine that my car uses. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/sho...=11_2226&hg=11&fg=05

Inferrior disposable design !!!

DONT YOU KNOW ?

Attention!
Aluminum screws may only be used once.

How many FORD or GM, CHRYSLER, FIAT, YUGO, HONDA, KIA, TOYOTA, NISSAN,.... engines have screws that can be only used ONCE ?

Get a life and buy a decent car !!!

So now it is clear you are one of the few disgruntled BMW "high-mileage" owners whom we told that SynLube is not for you because your vehicle is just past its useful life.

Things will inevitable break and we do not want you to blame SynLube for what is just a matter of time - demise of a vehicle that is designed to be RECYCLEABLE and NOT DURABLE !!!

Have you noticed that if you have more than 5 years on your BMW - BMW does not want you as a customer either ?

Ever wondered why the FREE maintenance and FREE everything just stops at 50,000 miles ???

You suppose to buy/lease a NEW BMW, and you are upset at SynLube for telling you the TRUTH about your vehicle ???

WHY dont you spend you energy waste on posts and let the other BMW owners know how woderous is the ownership of used BMW that is past it's designed service life ???

Wonder if the ignition key can be also only used once, so that is why they replaced it with a button.....
Last edited by mirokefurt
quote:
quote:
Big Bear

Why did you join this forum?: BITOG is getting to strange

Why don't you just go back "strange" is what you live for !!!

Again PROVE what you claim !!!

Miro, I do not have to prove anything since I am not the one selling this WITCHES BREW.

I see that since you do not want to answer my questions that means you are hiding something.

You cannot hide for long since the Members of Noria and BITOG will soon be seeing the truth behind your oil.

Miro, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERS, I did bring down another OIL ADDITIVE on this board.

This is your FINAL chance to come clean.
quote:
quote:
Big Bear

Go ahead make my day !

You do not have any questions you just have negative comments that are total fabrication and you can not prove any of them.

You are NOT a customer, and I would not want you as one either so you have no right to ask for anything, period !

To Order:

We need following information:

FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
Shipping Address
City
State
ZIP CODE

Phone number (required for Credit card processing)
Phone number is also required for FedEx Ground & Home delivery shipments

VISA, M/C, Discover or AMX Card Number and Expiration

You can e-mail all above information.

If you prefer we can call you for the Card Number.
Send your contact number and best time to call you.

Syn-cerely
Miro Kefurt
www.synlube.com

Miro, would you like me to PRINT more, I so enjoyed talking with you on the phone awhile back.
My my Miro, aren't you having a snit.

Sure, right. A M54 is an inferior, disposable design. Got your engineering degree from a Cracker jack box?

I would teel you that with the push button start, you still have to put a key in the slot too. At least on the loaner I used, but I fear that would fly past you.

Yeah, I thought you'd ge too scared to take me up on my offer. You really have a lot of faith in this swill you push.

Do you have a link to this AAA test? Not your qusetionable one, but one to AAA?

I see that Big Bear's post shows nothing from you asking for a VIN number. So why do you want one from me? It isn't my car with the shot engine.

You suffer from the ID ten T error.
Last edited by trajan
Where is your factory?
Why you have no credit card accreditation?
And don’t go around saying no problem point…we are in 2010 any script kiddies could go your site and find these number, if you don’t believe me call your bank ask them if they recommend to buy from someone who don’t have a secure server….
Why not at least use paypall
Why keeping avoid these question

WHERE is your office……
http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~rblander/snake_oil.txt provided by inHaliburton in a different thread.

This part fits here I would think:

Testimonial Hype vs. Scientific Analysis
In general, most producers of oil additives rely on personal
"testimonials" to advertise and promote their products. A typical
print advertisement will be one or more letters from a satisfied
customer stating something like, "1 have used Brand X in my engine
for 2 years and 50,000 miles and it runs smoother and gets better
gas mileage than ever before. I love this product and would recommend
it to anyone."
Such evidence is referred to as "anecdotal" and is most commonly
used to pro mote such things as miracle weight loss diets and
astrology.

Drop the word additive.
quote:
Trajan

YOU ARE a liar, liar, liar and you can not even submit ZIP code, perhaps you do not know it !

After all you are probably homeless, living in you Z ???

It is only your neighbor

You can submit a city, but perhaps it is not on the map

You can submit last name

But perhaps no one would give a last name to you

So you just make a lie, that you can not prove

And you can not handle the fact that you have inferrior vehicle, that even 20 year old HONDA Civic leaves in a dust at any SCCA Rally Cross, oh well....
quote:
Where is your factory?
Why you have no credit card accreditation?
And don’t go around saying no problem point…we are in 2010 any script kiddies could go your site and find these number, if you don’t believe me call your bank ask them if they recommend to buy from someone who don’t have a secure server….

WHERE is your office……

It’s a jeep thing you wouldn’t understand.

1.) NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS - show me where SHELL makes their synthetic Oil and I show you where we make SynLube''

We accept all credit cards VISA, M/C, DISCOVER, AMX

Have you read Pay Pal merchant agreement ?

You have to be nuts or have never been in business to agree to one way contract like that, and why Pay Pal does nothing about the e-mails we get daily that this or that is not OK with the Pay Pal Account ? (especially funny when we do not have one !)

FIND ONE person that had problem with any SynLube Credit Card Charge and I will pay you $1,000 - now there !!!
quote:

14.6 Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEB SITE, OUR SERVICE, OR THIS AGREEMENT

14.7 No Warranty. PAYPAL, OUR PARENT, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICES AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. PAYPAL, OUR PARENT, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PayPal does not have any control over the products or services that are paid for with our Service and PayPal cannot ensure that a buyer or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. PayPal does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of our Service, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. PayPal will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but PayPal makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our Service is dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or the U.S. or international mail service.

That is WHY !

VISA, M/C, DISCOVER and AMX

ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE FULL and DAILY payment once authorization is obtained, it is defacto money in a bank in 15 seconds.

PAY PAL - NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE and if you lucky you get the money in 10 days but also no WARRANTY

So when you are so "careful" how come you would use PAY PAL ?
Don`t use paypal if you don`t like it ....but give a protection to your customer,verisign,trustwave or google checkout ?
Paypall might take a couple day to transfer but the money is there just froze,to protect the buyer and the seller. At least offer shipping with C.O.D. .

1.) NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS - show me where SHELL makes their synthetic Oil and I show you where we make SynLube''
Sure no problems here you go.....

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q...p=12,341.32,,0,-2.54

Extract from here :
http://www.albiansands.com/

then primary refine here:
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...cts_canada/scotford/

and Finaly made into oil here :
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...cts_canada/montreal/
and here
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...s_canada/brockville/

Can i see your factory now?
Last edited by vitualmage
quote:
Trajan

Until you provide the ZIP or name or city of the 2007 Z4 owner you are lier lier lier

PROVE to the rest on this board and on BOB that you are not !

vitual_mage

Provide a name of a single person that had any charge problems with SynLube and I will pay you $1,000 - untill that hapens you are in the same boat with Trajan !!!

Now if you found the place go there and get a sample of the Synthetic SHELL OIL, they should welcome you with open gates !
quote:
vitual_mage

Date Registered: Thu March 18 2010
Why did you join this forum?: to learn and fight against scam

But now we know you are in Montral, Canada

But they do not make Synthetic Oil there:

The Montreal East Refinery makes the following products:

Low Sulphur Gasoline
Distillates (Diesel Fuels)
Diesel
Furnace Oils
Aviation Turbine Fuel (Jet Fuel)
Heavy Oils
Liquified Petroleum Gas
Propane
Butane
Lubricating Oils/Waxes
Marine Oils
Bitumen

So you have failed the mission !!

Look up Mercury Nevada if you need to know, present yourself at the gate and I will give you a personal tour.

OUPS you have to be US Citizen.....but that is a minor detail isnt it ?
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...s/scotford_upgrader/

The Scotford Upgrader is located next to Shell Canada's Scotford Refinery near Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. The Scotford Upgrader uses hydrogen-addition technology to upgrade the high viscosity "extra heavy" crude oil (called bitumen) from the Muskeg River Mine into a wide range of synthetic crude oils.

Tell him what he wants to know.

http://www.hydrocarbons-techno...m/projects/scotford/
Why are you now defending SHELL should not you be the one who discovers all the snake oil and prosecute the producers ?

Take BITUMEN = crap THAT REMAINS FROM refinery production, not good for much as it is a WASTE:

Bitumen is a mixture of organic liquids that are highly viscous, black, sticky, entirely soluble in carbon disulfide, and composed primarily of highly condensed polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.

Naturally occurring or crude bitumen is a sticky, tar-like form of petroleum which is so thick and heavy that it must be heated or diluted before it will flow. At room temperature, it has a consistency much like cold molasses. Refined bitumen is the residual (bottom) fraction obtained by fractional distillation of crude oil. It is the heaviest fraction and the one with the highest boiling point, boiling at 525 °C (977 °F).

Add Hydrogen, no doubt it is the pure gas that accidentally leaked from the $2.3 billion California Hydrogen Highway, and

VOILA

It becomes high quality "synthetic" oil

GIVE ME A BRAKE !!!

Now we know who is behind your attacks on SynLube

SHELL - the BIG OIL that lies, fakes tests, etc,.

just see www.ftc.gov and search for SHELL....

Need I say more ???
Yeah, I knew you would weasel out of answering his question.

I don't see anyone from Shell here selling product and making outrageous claims with no independant proof.

That would be..............................................wait for it..............................................................................................you.

(regarding post below.)

HUH????

I do wish you and your disciples would get your stories coordinated. First I am in the pay of E/M. Then Shell.

I fail to see where providing what you demanded from virtual equates to defending Shell, but, so be it.

I do see that you fail to provide what he wants. Something you said you would do when you goy what you wanted.

Typical con man stuff. Don't want us peaking behind the curtain.
Last edited by trajan
Miro you are incredible,i was born in Quebec but now do live in Fort Mcmurray ,the tar sand are a really good money maker.

Since you seems to have hard time to read

Brokville lubricants plant :Most products produced at the plant bear the Shell, Quaker State and Pennzoil brands, plus many are produced for sale by other companies as private-label products in domestic and international markets. The Quaker State and Pennzoil brands are part of the Shell Lubricants brand portfolio as Shell purchased the Pennzoil-Quaker State Company in 2002.

he plant is a highly automated operation, producing approximately 200 formulations of automotive, aviation and industrial lubricating oils to Shell customers in both domestic and international markets. The plant is an experienced supplier of lubricants for many leading private-label customers.

Montreal East REfinery roducts: Liquified petroleum gasoline, distillates, heavy oils, lubricating oils, waxes, bitumen.

And why i would not be able to go in USA ?
Miro...you said Synlube is NON PETROLEUM 100% Man made in Lab BUT in your MSDS data sheet WHY your product use Mobil Laboratory? Who is liar????
enoch

quote:
Actually you can not get shell synthetic oil anywhere as SHELL does not and never had any production capacity for anything but API III petroleum that once it becomes PENNZOIL ultra trhis or that magically becomes Synthetic and therefore they insist you change it every 4,000 miles because it is 34% better than the not so good normal PENNZOIL that is only good for 3,000 miles - read their "Warranty"

If they had anything that had even a drop of anything "man-made" = definition of syntehtic in every industry except if used on lubricants, there it is OK to call "petroleum" a "synthetic", so how come no human being was ever able to make "petroleum at home" ?

Just think about it, if it is MAN made and you are a MAN (I hope) why can not you make your own petroleum ?

Should be really easy !!!

SynLube is NON PETROLEUM - 100% MAN MADE in a LAB, and not in a Refinery from millions of years old "garbage".

That is why our Synthetic is good for 150,000 miles and not just 34% BETTER THAN THE 3,000 MILE OIL....

SO there, and you do not even have to go to Mercury, NV to find that out and you can remain a Canadian, while I will be proud to be an American !!!
quote:
Originally posted by enochca:
Miro...you said Synlube is NON PETROLEUM 100% Man made in Lab BUT in your MSDS data sheet WHY your product use Mobil Laboratory? Who is liar????
enoch

quote:
Actually you can not get shell synthetic oil anywhere as SHELL does not and never had any production capacity for anything but API III petroleum that once it becomes PENNZOIL ultra trhis or that magically becomes Synthetic and therefore they insist you change it every 4,000 miles because it is 34% better than the not so good normal PENNZOIL that is only good for 3,000 miles - read their "Warranty"

If they had anything that had even a drop of anything "man-made" = definition of syntehtic in every industry except if used on lubricants, there it is OK to call "petroleum" a "synthetic", so how come no human being was ever able to make "petroleum at home" ?

Just think about it, if it is MAN made and you are a MAN (I hope) why can not you make your own petroleum ?

Should be really easy !!!

SynLube is NON PETROLEUM - 100% MAN MADE in a LAB, and not in a Refinery from millions of years old "garbage".

That is why our Synthetic is good for 150,000 miles and not just 34% BETTER THAN THE 3,000 MILE OIL....

SO there, and you do not even have to go to Mercury, NV to find that out and you can remain a Canadian, while I will be proud to be an American !!!

Enochca I posted his reply to that question in the MSDS thread.
Link copied to your clipboard.