I mentioned an experiment we ran in a previous post. Here are the results: https://forums.noria.com/groupe...ion__sample_jars.jpg
In this experiment, were were trying to see what would happen if we added our electrostatic technology in front of an existing filter in a hydraulic system. Here we put it before filter in the bypass line of an injection molding machine. We used a flow switch to run the high voltage when there was flow in the system.
The customer had a good history of maintaining the machine and changing filters as recommended, but the oil was black and they were having performance problems.
I think the pictures speak for themselves. The oil went from black to clear and all we did was use BCA technology to agglomerate submicron particles and collect them in the existing filter. The existing filter was supposed to be a filter that could remove submicron particles, but we clearly enhanced its operation.