Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

It isn't of question of 'thinking' the oil we use is good,

The fact is that we *know* it's good.

The fact is that no one has proved otherwise.

The fact is that link after link has shown what happens when one fails to use a quality oil in favor of some unrated slop like synlube.

Link after link has shown the results of poor engine design. Or the results of owners who fail the ID Ten Test.

Link after link, provided by a die hard synlube user, has shown over and over again that the OP is right.
quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Do you have an original thought in your brain? All I see from you is 'copy and paste'

How's that little blue pill working on that sludge of your?

I have never seen you EVER post anything original or intelligent. That's my doing!!

You have never bought any information to this thread other than your drivel. Oh wait....you do at least admit to using synthetic oil you claim no one else needs,just you. Go figure!

All you are capable of is sarcasm. You're not very good at that either!

I see you are familiar with that little blue pill you refer. How many a day do you take for your condition? No wonder you are so frustrated!!

Once you go fat you don't go back is your motto I see...........I agree......but in my case that would be my wallet!!! What do you mean?????
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
quote:
Originally posted by vitual_mage:
quote:
Fine. Use your favorite petroleum oil if you think it's that good. I will continue using group IV/V synthetic because it's cheap insurance..

Captain_kirk.....Damn and you where saying oil company are making *** product and the only good oil was ******* .Now you using synthetic oil what append? I thought you didn’t need to change your oil ever again.

I don't change it. I might change at 50k and send it back for credit like before.

Then why claim that using a Group IV/V oil is the way to go since you don't use it?
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
quote:
Originally posted by vitual_mage:
quote:
Fine. Use your favorite petroleum oil if you think it's that good. I will continue using group IV/V synthetic because it's cheap insurance..

Captain_kirk.....Damn and you where saying oil company are making *** product and the only good oil was ******* .Now you using synthetic oil what append? I thought you didn’t need to change your oil ever again.

I don't change it. I might change at 50k and send it back for credit like before.

Then why claim that using a Group IV/V oil is the way to go since you don't use it?

You know full well what product I use...you constantly bring up that product over and over knowing full well I have moved on.

What else would you like to know regarding my chosen brand of oil you keep referencing, and why?

Your favorite topic seems to be my chosen oil...why do you mention it so often?
we are very good at what we do...What we have done is get you and the rest of the minions banned from BITOG, where your, snd synlubes name was destroyed for all time...We have got all synlube topics locked and your next on the way out...Yes we have heard about sludge from you and the other boob...Soon you both will be gone and we can discuss other subjects besides sludge...Bye Kerk and Inhaliburton
quote:
we are very good at what we do...What we have done is get you and the rest of the minions banned from BITOG, where your, snd synlubes name was destroyed for all time...We have got all synlube topics locked and your next on the way out...Yes we have heard about sludge from you and the other boob...Soon you both will be gone and we can discuss other subjects besides sludge...Bye Kerk and Inhaliburton

What do you mean by 'WE' and 'do'. Are you a shill? Getting topics locked is your only purpose?

I have never seen you discuss anything other than what I bring to the table. Nothing intelligent......EXAMPLES OF YOUR DRIVEL AND ATTACKS FOR ALL TO SEE........

https://forums.noria.com/eve/fo...rtType=1&u=815109593

The above proof only shows your goal is to attack........and one thing in particular!!!

Go ahead nuke,let me see you start another topic......something original.....something with substance........you're free to do so....you never do.....always promise or complain you want/would like to do so........but you seem to like only this one,or whatever one I am on. Take your own advice and start whatever topic...bet you won't...you can't......you can't think for yourself like I can.......can you??? What's the matter, Bob's place to boring now!

By the way........who said anything about synlube recently except you...YA BOOB!!!
Last edited by captainkirk
quote:
tell you what I will be happy to start a thread of substance but yer such a tool that you will start talking about sludge...We have heard all we want about sludge...Yah BOOB

This topic started off with......'show me sludge kirk'....on the second post.........Yah BIG BOOB,Nuke!!!

(((Capt. Kirk, Prove to me about Sludge again)))... So I answered Dave with the proof of sludge! Happy now!!

Go ahead.......make my day.......start another topic if you dare! Yah BIG BOOB, AGAIN!!
Last edited by captainkirk
quote:
Trajan: Kirk and the alter ego Inhaliburton, will never answer any questions, as these boobs don't have the answers.

I believe they post here, as they have been banned from all the other sites. They have been on better behaviour as of late, as they're probably down to their last chance here as well.

They will never post anything of relevance, but I give them credit for copying and pasting...Though they should read through, what they link, as it usually refutes any point, they were trying to make.

I'm pointing out to the masses Nucleardawg's inaccuracies and untruths.

He calls us "boobs."

What sites have we been banned?

I have contributed very little info as I am not an oil expert--just a user.

Capt. Kirk has supplied much typed info as well as many interesting to me links.

What have you posted besides insults?
quote:
Kirk/Inhaliburton/Miro latest obsession is sludge.

I believe it goes back to some posts where they mentioned, that they believed that sludge had something to do with the dire case of, erectal disfunction that they suffer from.

For some reason they believe sludge is clogging the main vein. They are tired of the giggles it gets them when it's money time.

Nucleardawg, show us where I am obsessed with sludge.

Your reference to erectal disfunction is uncalled for, and disgusting.
quote:
I'm still waiting for the 'copy and paste' response.

This guy never has had an original thought. Thats why he continually gets 'owned' on every forum.

I'm sure whatever his comeback it will bring a chuckle from me as he seems a big crybaby.

I truly enjoy when the split personality surfaces and the alter ego's appear defending him...talk about a joke, but it always makes me laugh at him

And another belittling post pointed at Captain Kirk.
quote:
we are very good at what we do...What we have done is get you and the rest of the minions banned from BITOG, where your, snd synlubes name was destroyed for all time...

That`s a lie. I have not been banned from BITOG.

quote:
We have got all synlube topics locked and your next on the way out...Yes we have heard about sludge from you and the other boob...

Calling Captain Kirk and myself a boob once again.

quote:
Soon you both will be gone and we can discuss other subjects besides sludge...Bye Kerk and Inhaliburton

You must know something that I don`t.
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
Sounds like Kirk is all butt hurt again...Be a man and come get your whipping

Yet another typical post by Nucleardawg.

ihHaliburton.....Thanks for showing everyone what Nuke/dog is all about. It's actually worse/uglier than even I thought. That guy has issues man!! Must be off his Meds for sure!!
quote:
yes I hope my warmth shines through to inhaliburton/Miro/Kirk now hopefully we don't have to see any more 'copy and pasted' sludge info that we all grew tired of weeks ago....now i think i shall pluck the strings of this incarnation of Miro as I can alrady read what he will type out before he even type's it....somebody 'inhaliburton' is looking for sympathy...do you need a hug? man up and quit being a big baby...And post something other than sludge...yah boob.

Hey Nuke....this is your quote......

For the violations of 'Terms of Service' I feel the need to contact the operators. I and others wish to discuss oil and oil related topics, we do not wish to discuss Yugos. We wish to discuss these topics on a website, free from company minions/spokesmen who attack non-believers.

I am still waiting to see you discuss oil and related topics,so far nothing but sarcasm on all levels.

I have talked about filtration,ATF,G-oil,minimum TBN,etc,etc.

You on the other hand only chose to mock intelligent posts. You have never introduced intelligent information to any of the threads. Your posts never move to other threads or topics proving your only agenda is to mock and harass.....that's all you have done,period!!!

You have no desire to talk about oil or related topics because you would have done so already.

You are a sham!! Here is the proof again for the Mods to see. I submit you are harassing me and others on these boards with no agenda but to harass and nothing else!!!!!!

https://forums.noria.com/eve/fo...rtType=1&u=815109593
Miro/kirk/the other:

As you notice from the other site I am more than cordial when dealing with 'normal' people...Your a old troll with whom I have no patience for. I do not suffer fools like you...You are more than welcome to go back to your cave where apparently you matter. If your on a public forum, be a man and take your lumps...Or at least give up the multiple identities and stay to the subject of the original thread..You like to promote your own agenda, on a public forum your not going to get away with that,,,so quit whining, grow a pair and start fitting in, or your going to ship out of here
quote:
Originally posted by Deltona_Dave:
quote:
I just pulled the rocker covers on my 2002 Craftsman Riding Mower/tractor (made by American yard Products AYP). Engine is a B&S 21.5 HP vertical shaft. Engine has 1200 plus hours on it. Never saw Synthetic OCI, except for one Mobil 1 top off. This old girl has had B&S oil factory fill, AAP 20w-50, GTX, Warren convenience store oil, etc. All has met API SL minimum. Last change was Rotella 15W-40. Current fill is Delvac 1300. Filters were either B&S or MotorCraft 400S.
Here is a link of the engine.

Remember, this is an air cooled Briggs Intek V-twin full pressure lube. It sees 25+ hours a month in very dusty conditions.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...=1861000#Post1861000

Dave

Capt. Kirk, Prove to me about Sludge again......

This thing has only had dino (mineral oil) on the average of every 100 hours.

Dave

Interesting read. But does not mean that by using dino oils you won`t have sludge issues.
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
quote:
I just pulled the rocker covers on my 2002 Craftsman Riding Mower/tractor (made by American yard Products AYP). Engine is a B&S 21.5 HP vertical shaft. Engine has 1200 plus hours on it. Never saw Synthetic OCI, except for one Mobil 1 top off. This old girl has had B&S oil factory fill, AAP 20w-50, GTX, Warren convenience store oil, etc. All has met API SL minimum. Last change was Rotella 15W-40. Current fill is Delvac 1300. Filters were either B&S or MotorCraft 400S.
Here is a link of the engine.

Remember, this is an air cooled Briggs Intek V-twin full pressure lube. It sees 25+ hours a month in very dusty conditions.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...=1861000#Post1861000

Dave

Capt. Kirk, Prove to me about Sludge again......

This thing has only had dino (mineral oil) on the average of every 100 hours.

Dave

Interesting read. But does not mean that by using dino oils you won`t have sludge issues.

If you use a good dino oil and change when the engine manufacturer says to, there should not be a sludge issue. A properly designed engine, will not allow oil to pool in places and allow it or the contaminates to cook/coke. My B&S mower engine has huge oil galleries. These guys have been building small engines for over 80 years, they know what they are doing. They also know that most homeowners/commercial lawn services are not going to follow their suggested OCI and oil grade recommendations. In air cooled engines, the oil is used as a cooland also. Since I follow the Manufacturers OCI, I don't have a "sludge" problem. Nowdays, most "dino" oils can meet or exceed the GL-5 and API SN certifications, even though they are not going to be required until 10-2010.

Fancy synthetic oils are fine for vehicles, but in OPE, a dino oil is just fine. I have confidence in dino oils, and am going back to using Pennzoil Yellow bottle in my Titan and the wife's Altima. The new PYB will probably go 7500 miles without a problem.

Dave
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
Won't have any problem with that plan. If the 3.6L Camaro can use dino, why not the Altima and Titan.

Go ahead trajen,let me see you put that stuff in your beamer. Bet you won't. You have only used synthetic to date......gee I wonder why!!

Because even you know that synthetic is far better,and that's why you only use synthetic oil. Your actions speaks for itself!! Synthetic is best!!
I have heard that about varnish too. Most of it is due to suspended contaminants that stick to surfaces.

Mower still starts, runs, cuts grass and doesn't smoke (unlike me, bad habit, I know).

Still haven't figured out why it uses oil every 8 hours or so. No fouling on plugs, muffler/exhaust has normal carbon, no external leaks.

Maybe I should try some Slime/Fix a Flat in it Big Grin Darn B&S engines will probably run with roofing tar in the crankcase.

Dave
Link copied to your clipboard.