Skip to main content

Read our primer articles on High Mileage Oil, Synthetic Oil and Kinematic Viscosity

http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~rblander/snake_oil.txt provided by inHaliburton in a different thread.

This part fits here I would think:

Testimonial Hype vs. Scientific Analysis
In general, most producers of oil additives rely on personal
"testimonials" to advertise and promote their products. A typical
print advertisement will be one or more letters from a satisfied
customer stating something like, "1 have used Brand X in my engine
for 2 years and 50,000 miles and it runs smoother and gets better
gas mileage than ever before. I love this product and would recommend
it to anyone."
Such evidence is referred to as "anecdotal" and is most commonly
used to pro mote such things as miracle weight loss diets and
astrology.

Drop the word additive.
quote:
Trajan

YOU ARE a liar, liar, liar and you can not even submit ZIP code, perhaps you do not know it !

After all you are probably homeless, living in you Z ???

It is only your neighbor

You can submit a city, but perhaps it is not on the map

You can submit last name

But perhaps no one would give a last name to you

So you just make a lie, that you can not prove

And you can not handle the fact that you have inferrior vehicle, that even 20 year old HONDA Civic leaves in a dust at any SCCA Rally Cross, oh well....
Last edited by mirokefurt
quote:
Where is your factory?
Why you have no credit card accreditation?
And don’t go around saying no problem point…we are in 2010 any script kiddies could go your site and find these number, if you don’t believe me call your bank ask them if they recommend to buy from someone who don’t have a secure server….
Why not at least use paypall
Why keeping avoid these question
Why keeping avoid these question

WHERE is your office……

It’s a jeep thing you wouldn’t understand.

1.) NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS - show me where SHELL makes their synthetic Oil and I show you where we make SynLube''

We accept all credit cards VISA, M/C, DISCOVER, AMX

Have you read Pay Pal merchant agreement ?

You have to be nuts or have never been in business to agree to one way contract like that, and why Pay Pal does nothing about the e-mails we get daily that this or that is not OK with the Pay Pal Account ? (especially funny when we do not have one !)

FIND ONE person that had problem with any SynLube Credit Card Charge and I will pay you $1,000 - now there !!!
quote:
Why not at least use paypall

14.6 Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEB SITE, OUR SERVICE, OR THIS AGREEMENT

14.7 No Warranty. PAYPAL, OUR PARENT, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICES AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. PAYPAL, OUR PARENT, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PayPal does not have any control over the products or services that are paid for with our Service and PayPal cannot ensure that a buyer or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. PayPal does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of our Service, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. PayPal will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but PayPal makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our Service is dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or the U.S. or international mail service.

That is WHY !

VISA, M/C, DISCOVER and AMX

ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE FULL and DAILY payment once authorization is obtained, it is defacto money in a bank in 15 seconds.

PAY PAL - NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE and if you lucky you get the money in 10 days but also no WARRANTY

So when you are so "careful" how come you would use PAY PAL ?
Don`t use paypal if you don`t like it ....but give a protection to your customer,verisign,trustwave or google checkout ?
Paypall might take a couple day to transfer but the money is there just froze,to protect the buyer and the seller. At least offer shipping with C.O.D. .

1.) NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS - show me where SHELL makes their synthetic Oil and I show you where we make SynLube''
Sure no problems here you go.....

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q...p=12,341.32,,0,-2.54

Extract from here :
http://www.albiansands.com/

then primary refine here:
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...cts_canada/scotford/

and Finaly made into oil here :
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...cts_canada/montreal/
and here
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...s_canada/brockville/

Can i see your factory now?
Last edited by vitualmage
quote:
Trajan

Until you provide the ZIP or name or city of the 2007 Z4 owner you are lier lier lier

PROVE to the rest on this board and on BOB that you are not !

vitual_mage

Provide a name of a single person that had any charge problems with SynLube and I will pay you $1,000 - untill that hapens you are in the same boat with Trajan !!!

Now if you found the place go there and get a sample of the Synthetic SHELL OIL, they should welcome you with open gates !
quote:
vitual_mage

Date Registered: Thu March 18 2010
Karma Title: Level 1 - 1 to 50 posts
Why did you join this forum?: to learn and fight against scam

But now we know you are in Montral, Canada

But they do not make Synthetic Oil there:

The Montreal East Refinery makes the following products:

Low Sulphur Gasoline
Distillates (Diesel Fuels)
Diesel
Furnace Oils
Aviation Turbine Fuel (Jet Fuel)
Heavy Oils
Liquified Petroleum Gas
Propane
Butane
Lubricating Oils/Waxes
Marine Oils
Bitumen

So you have failed the mission !!

Look up Mercury Nevada if you need to know, present yourself at the gate and I will give you a personal tour.

OUPS you have to be US Citizen.....but that is a minor detail isnt it ?
http://www.shell.ca/home/conte...s/scotford_upgrader/

The Scotford Upgrader is located next to Shell Canada's Scotford Refinery near Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. The Scotford Upgrader uses hydrogen-addition technology to upgrade the high viscosity "extra heavy" crude oil (called bitumen) from the Muskeg River Mine into a wide range of synthetic crude oils.

Tell him what he wants to know.

http://www.hydrocarbons-techno...m/projects/scotford/
Why are you now defending SHELL should not you be the one who discovers all the snake oil and prosecute the producers ?

Take BITUMEN = crap THAT REMAINS FROM refinery production, not good for much as it is a WASTE:

Bitumen is a mixture of organic liquids that are highly viscous, black, sticky, entirely soluble in carbon disulfide, and composed primarily of highly condensed polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.

Naturally occurring or crude bitumen is a sticky, tar-like form of petroleum which is so thick and heavy that it must be heated or diluted before it will flow. At room temperature, it has a consistency much like cold molasses. Refined bitumen is the residual (bottom) fraction obtained by fractional distillation of crude oil. It is the heaviest fraction and the one with the highest boiling point, boiling at 525 °C (977 °F).

Add Hydrogen, no doubt it is the pure gas that accidentally leaked from the $2.3 billion California Hydrogen Highway, and

VOILA

It becomes high quality "synthetic" oil

GIVE ME A BRAKE !!!

Now we know who is behind your attacks on SynLube

SHELL - the BIG OIL that lies, fakes tests, etc,.

just see www.ftc.gov and search for SHELL....

Need I say more ???
Yeah, I knew you would weasel out of answering his question.

I don't see anyone from Shell here selling product and making outrageous claims with no independant proof.

That would be..............................................wait for it..............................................................................................you.

(regarding post below.)

HUH????

I do wish you and your disciples would get your stories coordinated. First I am in the pay of E/M. Then Shell.

I fail to see where providing what you demanded from virtual equates to defending Shell, but, so be it.

I do see that you fail to provide what he wants. Something you said you would do when you goy what you wanted.

Typical con man stuff. Don't want us peaking behind the curtain.
Last edited by trajan
Miro you are incredible,i was born in Quebec but now do live in Fort Mcmurray ,the tar sand are a really good money maker.

Since you seems to have hard time to read

Brokville lubricants plant :Most products produced at the plant bear the Shell, Quaker State and Pennzoil brands, plus many are produced for sale by other companies as private-label products in domestic and international markets. The Quaker State and Pennzoil brands are part of the Shell Lubricants brand portfolio as Shell purchased the Pennzoil-Quaker State Company in 2002.

he plant is a highly automated operation, producing approximately 200 formulations of automotive, aviation and industrial lubricating oils to Shell customers in both domestic and international markets. The plant is an experienced supplier of lubricants for many leading private-label customers.

Montreal East REfinery roducts: Liquified petroleum gasoline, distillates, heavy oils, lubricating oils, waxes, bitumen.

And why i would not be able to go in USA ?
Miro...you said Synlube is NON PETROLEUM 100% Man made in Lab BUT in your MSDS data sheet WHY your product use Mobil Laboratory? Who is liar????
enoch

quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:
Actually you can not get shell synthetic oil anywhere as SHELL does not and never had any production capacity for anything but API III petroleum that once it becomes PENNZOIL ultra trhis or that magically becomes Synthetic and therefore they insist you change it every 4,000 miles because it is 34% better than the not so good normal PENNZOIL that is only good for 3,000 miles - read their "Warranty"

If they had anything that had even a drop of anything "man-made" = definition of syntehtic in every industry except if used on lubricants, there it is OK to call "petroleum" a "synthetic", so how come no human being was ever able to make "petroleum at home" ?

Just think about it, if it is MAN made and you are a MAN (I hope) why can not you make your own petroleum ?

Should be really easy !!!

SynLube is NON PETROLEUM - 100% MAN MADE in a LAB, and not in a Refinery from millions of years old "garbage".

That is why our Synthetic is good for 150,000 miles and not just 34% BETTER THAN THE 3,000 MILE OIL....

SO there, and you do not even have to go to Mercury, NV to find that out and you can remain a Canadian, while I will be proud to be an American !!!
quote:
Originally posted by enochca:
Miro...you said Synlube is NON PETROLEUM 100% Man made in Lab BUT in your MSDS data sheet WHY your product use Mobil Laboratory? Who is liar????
enoch

quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:
Actually you can not get shell synthetic oil anywhere as SHELL does not and never had any production capacity for anything but API III petroleum that once it becomes PENNZOIL ultra trhis or that magically becomes Synthetic and therefore they insist you change it every 4,000 miles because it is 34% better than the not so good normal PENNZOIL that is only good for 3,000 miles - read their "Warranty"

If they had anything that had even a drop of anything "man-made" = definition of syntehtic in every industry except if used on lubricants, there it is OK to call "petroleum" a "synthetic", so how come no human being was ever able to make "petroleum at home" ?

Just think about it, if it is MAN made and you are a MAN (I hope) why can not you make your own petroleum ?

Should be really easy !!!

SynLube is NON PETROLEUM - 100% MAN MADE in a LAB, and not in a Refinery from millions of years old "garbage".

That is why our Synthetic is good for 150,000 miles and not just 34% BETTER THAN THE 3,000 MILE OIL....

SO there, and you do not even have to go to Mercury, NV to find that out and you can remain a Canadian, while I will be proud to be an American !!!

Enochca I posted his reply to that question in the MSDS thread.
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
http://editorial.autos.msn.com...autos_1371>1=22017

Poor Miro. So much for his degree in engineering vis a vis BMWs.

Miro, your days are numbered, soon we will all see a VOA of your worthless witches brew, this VOA will expose all of Synlube's weaknesses and prove that your so called oil is outdated and of no benefit in today's automobiles.

Did you ever put any Synlube in one of those Yugo's you sold here in this country.

That Yugo was a great car, not, there was a woman driving over a bridge in Michigan years ago and the car got blown off the bridge.
quote:
Look up Mercury Nevada if you need to know, present yourself at the gate and I will give you a personal tour.

[QUOTE] OUPS you have to be US Citizen.....but that is a minor detail isnt it ?

Miro explain this one to me ...i just can’t figure it out, why i would have to be a US citizen to go in USA or buy your oil? Could it be its illegal to sell your product in Canada?
quote:
Miro explain this one to me ...i just can’t figure it out, why i would have to be a US citizen to go in USA or buy your oil? Could it be its illegal to sell your product in Canada?It’s a jeep thing you wouldn’t understand.

Vitual: FYI, You can order from Synlube website, pay in US of A greenbacks, shipped here to Canada fob destination! Keep us informed re how it works out for youo.
inHaliburton FYI I would, if i could get a safe way of payment, honestly would you really give your credit card number like that? If Miro is willing to make a PayPal invoice or a Google account im buying a bottle and send if for voa.You can make the order if buying online to an unknow source dont botter you.

Still my question was directed toward Miro ......why I would not be able to go in USA?
Last edited by vitualmage
quote:
Originally posted by annie_oakley:

Hello to all the demeaning non-believers. I have been reading all of the posts and can't believe all the disrespect shown to captain kirk over his personal experience with synlube lube-4-life that I to have been using for nine years and counting.

I am not here to voice my opinion. I use synlube and it works as the synlube website claims.

I know from actual experience,not uneducated OPINIONS!

If you've used synlube then you can offer your input!!

Your approach has been only to demean people on a personal level!

Your ignorance is appalling!

you hit it on the head.

Non Believers.

This isn't about opinions and belief. this is science.

Plain and simple. Like it or not, anecdotal evidence is not science.

you know the saying, The plural of anecdote is not data?

Well, it's true.

You decry other people for uneducated opinions.

You got much engineering education, related work experience, or certifications in the field?

Miro won't allow us to be easily educated. Withholding all real data, declaring that we are not allowed to have opinions unless we are users, etc.

And speaking of uneducated opinions, your dig a Nuclear Dawg about too much radiation. you know ANYTHING about the subject? About the rules we live by, the expense we go to, the precautions we take? All to keep everyone safe?

And finally, all I hear from my effort at providing an objective and undeniable report is nothing.

Except an innuendo somewhere that Miro lives in Mercury.

It's cool, I'll drive up.

(see page 41)
Last edited by robertc
Oh, and inhaliburton:

Originally posted by inHaliburton:
Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada. Gimme gimme gimme. You have to gimme this. You have to gimme that. I dewmand to know this. I demand to know that. You owe me this, you owe me that. I need instant gratification. I behave just like my spoiled rotten teeny bopper kid. 31 pages—and heading for 50 pages—of the same old crap. I'm too lazy to read. Same blenders from schools of higher learning and weekend driveway oil changers types asking the same dumb old stuff. Mud slingers at best.

Thus why I said you frown on people seeking information.
quote:
Oh, and inhaliburton:

Originally posted by inHaliburton:
Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada. Gimme gimme gimme. You have to gimme this. You have to gimme that. I dewmand to know this. I demand to know that. You owe me this, you owe me that. I need instant gratification. I behave just like my spoiled rotten teeny bopper kid. 31 pages—and heading for 50 pages—of the same old crap. I'm too lazy to read. Same blenders from schools of higher learning and weekend driveway oil changers types asking the same dumb old stuff. Mud slingers at best.

Thus why I said you frown on people seeking information.

I can see Trajan is in attack mode, Miro will you provide us with any kind of useful facts before this THREAD gets locked.

We have VOA's on just about every oil out there.

Synlube is really starting to sound like auto-rx.

Both products have absolutely no testing and they are both claimed to be the best from there owners.

Miro, you have probably noticed that auto-rx is not talked about much these days, if you keep up your bizzare attacks then eventually you will not have a voice on this forum, we want proof, not bogus sales talk.
quote:
Can't supply what doesn't exsist.

Trajan has a great point, Synlube has absolutely no testing to prove any of there claims.

I was the one that found out that auto-rx never did any tests, and it seems Synlube just gives us bogus answers.

Miro, prove your product is not worthless and its not some outdated WWII Oil Formula.
quote:
inHaliburton FYI I would, if i could get a safe way of payment, honestly would you really give your credit card number like that? If Miro is willing to make a PayPal invoice or a Google account im buying a bottle and send if for voa.You can make the order if buying online to an unknow source dont botter you.Still my question was directed toward Miro ......why I would not be able to go in USA?

I guess I'm not as careful as you re buying online. I give out CC info all the time, but then again, my cards are maxed out, so not much to lose.

Shouldn't be a problem going to US of A unless criminal record, terrorist, that sort of thing. They check that sort of thing these days. We Canucks need a passport or Enhanced Drivers License to get across. Salute!
9o
quote:
Oh, and inhaliburton:Originally posted by inHaliburton:Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada. Gimme gimme gimme. You have to gimme this. You have to gimme that. I dewmand to know this. I demand to know that. You owe me this, you owe me that. I need instant gratification. I behave just like my spoiled rotten teeny bopper kid. 31 pages—and heading for 50 pages—of the same old crap. I'm too lazy to read. Same blenders from schools of higher learning and weekend driveway oil changers types asking the same dumb old stuff. Mud slingers at best. Thus why I said you frown on people seeking information.

WoW! It's hard to believe that I wrote that dribble 15 pages ago...
quote:
inHaliburton

I am not US Government, so any questions about visiting Mercury, Nevada you have to direct to DoD, or DoE - that is their business and not mine as far as whom they let through the gate.

And if you want to test your ability to access any lube plant, find one in Canada (like SHELL) and show up at the front gate telling then you are there to take a "sample" and see what will your Countrymen tell you.

Every company and every Country have their own procedures, if the fact that we accept all Credit Cards and ship daily to anywhere in the World is not good enough nothing ever will be.

As long as you need excuses you will always find something - to make an excuse for non action.

You can always have your friend or relative buy SynLube for you and we would never know you are getting it.

We ship 10 to 15 orders to NEW customers daily and close to 100 to repeat buyers after all there is over 72,000 vehicles with SynLube, and eventually they all need a Liter of ADD OIL.

Typically once every two years, so do the math

Personally I do not care if we get even one NEW customer as we already produce SynLube just barely at the rate it sells.

New Customers usually have to wait 7 to 10 days and that is one reason we STRONGLY discourage the use of Our Products in OLD, and HIGH MILEAGE vehicles, as that way we would not be able to provide proper service to people that have NEW vehicles which benefit from our products the most.

Since we have several businesses and also a real life, I have neither the time or desire to live on blog boards that are the sole entertainment for handful of people that have no life at all, and if it was not for such blogs, their life would have no purpose – not that it has any now, but imagine if their last coveted reason to be – to change Motor Oil every 3 months or 3,000 miles is removed from their existence, the life as we know it just might end !!!

On the other hand there are Doctors, Lawyers, and other people whose life is valued by the Society at much greater per time value than the cost of even a FREE OIL CHANGE at BMW Dealers, so they opt to save time, money and inconvenience to do such stuff.
Then there are the very very few that do it for the environmental reason, no USED OIL Generated and no POLLUTION !!!
And about 10 to 15% use SynLube just because they do not want to send their money to Arabs for the Crude that normal Conventional oil (and that includes Synthetic) is made from.
I have never started any SynLube Thread anywhere, but our customers did and they always seem to be outnumbered by the same 10 to 15 people that NEVER SEEN, NEVER BOUGHT, NEVER USED, SynLube but of course they know all about the HORRORS it will inevitably do in their bellowed 100,000 + mile junker they drive, etc.
Trajan LIE:
2007 BMW Z4 – damaged by SynLube
Cannot provide even the ZIP code or the City of the owner – can not authenticate the lie generated

Virtual Something:
Claims we misuse credit card info – LIE can not substantiate it – my offer I will pay $1,000 if he finds ANYONE ANYWHERE that EVER had a problem with CC payment for SynLube.

With SynLube EVERYBODY LOOSES !!!
Automaker = Vehicle Lasts MUCH longer, no NEW sales
OIL COMPANY = Fuel Economy is improved, less fuel sold
LUBE COMPANY = NO SALES
AUTO MECHANIC = NO Oil Changes, NO UP SALE Business
The only person in the entire World Economy that benefits from SynLube is the ACTUAL vehicle owner, he/she saves TIME, MONEY and the ENVIRONMENT !!!
But you would already known about it if you really did read all that is on www.synlube.com
To Order:

We need following information:

FIRST NAME

LAST NAME

Shipping Address

City

State

ZIP CODE

Phone number (required for Credit card processing)
Phone number is also required for FedEx Ground & Home delivery shipments

VISA, M/C, Discover or AMX Card Number and Expiration

You can e-mail all above information.

If you prefer we can call you for the Card Number.
Send your contact number and best time to call you.

Syn-cerely

Miro Kefurt

www.synlube.com

WE HAVE NO On-Line ordering for two reasons:

1.) We want to know who will be using our products and in what application, want to make sure the proper products are supplied, most people DO NOT know the right filter for example

more than 1/2 people have no idea what engine is in theri vehicle and some "models" like FORD F-150 has 5 different oil filters in use !!

2.) No FORM or ON LINE shop set up is SECURE, and hundreds of them are hacked daily.

There are more than 72 versions of browsers ans some even store you CC info that any hacker can get quite easily.

But no one is able to get any information from the old fashioned e-mail unless it is stored in Microsoft Exchange (we do not use it)

So if order security is a concern the e-mail what you want is the MOST SECURE way, even more secure than voice phone !

When JPL, NASA, DoD or DoE order someting, they send non HTML e-mail to do it, and that includes Goverment Issued CC that usually has $25,000 limit, but no one ever had any problem since 1996 when we initiaed the e-mail ordering.

Even US Govt agancies pay with order as it saves then time to process Accounts Payable, Invoicing etc.

So really there is NO excuse, and of course you can always MAIL an old-fashioned CHECK or MONEY ORDER, that happens about 2 or 3 times per year, and we still do "MAIL ORDER" as well - but that more or less is a no longer used method of ordering
Miro, the reason you are here on Noria is because your sales are in the gutter, and you are using this board to further your agenda for any sale you can get.

If you are posting here, that means your phone is not ringing, if you were really busy selling your product then you would not even be here on this board. If you were really selling alot of product you would not even care what has been said on this board. I am having a hard time believing that Synlube is in 72,000 vehicles, maybe it is in 72 vehicles or on the high side maybe 720 vehicles.
I do not live on Noria, and almost never look at BOB OIL GUY.

But at least Noria sends me e-mail when somebody posts someting, sometimes it is months and then another 5 pages of nonsense in 3 weeks.

Noria also does not ban people for answering question related to the products they admit they sell, that is a NO NO on BOB, and you get permanently banned if you sell anything other than AMSOIL, Shaffers' or who ever sponsors "Helen" - a 70 year woman that owes money to IRS !!!

There is only about 300 million vehicles in USA so even 72,000 is a drop in a bucket, but that is representative of 72,000 barrels of oil that is not turned into hazardous waste and 72,000 barrels of oil that does not have to be purchased and then shipped to Refinery, at a current cost of about $100 per barrel (if you add shipping and handling costs to the going price of $80 per barel of crude).

And collectively our customers saved over $8 million on oil changes, and are glad they do !!!

We have 68,191 customes as of today on our database, so obviously some have more than one vehicle !

We had 683 vehicles that got replaced under the clunker program - because we let our customers know about it 3 weeks before it was a "news", and all of them now have SynLube in their NEW vehicles - and can not Thank us enough !!!

The typical clunker they traded in was 9 to 20 years old and had between 120,000 and 150,000 miles, and NONE of them would have bought a NEW car if it was not for the $4,500 credit that thye got for what was not even worth $500 in trade otherwise.

NONE of them whould have even known the program was on if it was not for our NEWSLETTER informing them of it, as a reasult one in a 1,000 clunker vehicles was a SynLubed vehicle, and guess what - the engines could not be destroyed as specified, I was personally present at two occasions where the Dealers tried to "ruin" the engines, with the "solvent", without any oil, etc.

They ended up using the alternate method, sledge hammer...

And guess what if you are taxpayer, you have already paid both for the SynLube and the clunker program, after all it is YOUR tax money !!!
quote:
Miro, the reason you are here on Noria is because your sales are in the gutter, and you are using this board to further your agenda for any sale you can get.If you are posting here, that means your phone is not ringing, if you were really busy selling your product then you would not even be here on this board. If you were really selling alot of product you would not even care what has been said on this board. I am having a hard time believing that Synlube is in 72,000 vehicles, maybe it is in 72 vehicles or on the high side maybe 720 vehicles.

You know, a lot of what Miro says makes sense to me. There is no way that he has only about 720 customers. He's been in business for many years. I believe he's right that there are only a small number of negative posters compared to his customer base and have virtually no effect to his business. This is a long thread spanning 5 years, 900 posts and 80 thousand views mostly by the same people who if you add them all up wouldn't amount to much in terms of dollars and cents in the oil biz. Just my 2 cents worth.
Miro make sense to you, but their MSDS fact is really wear...can you imagine a company like Synlube test their product in 1990 in Mobil Laboratory but they dont know the dated when they test this...?? and after 20 years from this test they publish this MSDS for the first time in 2010!!!! and who can believe this result after 20 years, you know all environtment regulation changes alots after 20 years.
enoch
quote:
Miro make sense to you, but their MSDS fact is really wear...can you imagine a company like Synlube test their product in 1990 in Mobil Laboratory but they dont know the dated when they test this...?? and after 20 years from this test they publish this MSDS for the first time in 2010!!!! and who can believe this result after 20 years, you know all environtment regulation changes alots after 20 years.enoch

Well, I'm not sure that's entirely correct. I can't be bothered plowing back through the posts, but if I recall correctly, the MSDS is dated when requested, or something to that effect...

In another vein, if Miro had not replied to the posts herein, this thread would have died years ago. I think he does it for fun and gets a kick out of getting you guys all worked up. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Wink
PAO has not changed in 38 years
POE has not changed in 54 years
C-12 PAO has not changed in 26 years

Colloidal Synthetic Graphite has been the same since 1938, and PTFE since 1945, Synthetically made Moly same since 1966

Rabbit skin has been the same for thousands of years and millions if not billions of generations.

And Rats that have been around for millions of years as well would probably like eating SynLube 20 years later especially since the formula tested by Mobil Environmental Laboratory was same since 1985.

So even today it is totally safe to put SynLube on your skin, splash it into your eyes and so on.

Also notice we are the ONLY lubricant for automobiles that does NOT need to have a SKIN CANCER Warning on the bottle.....

THE ONLY ONE IN USA !!!

SO there !!!

Eat some Syn and report in on your digestive experience, we need some Human data, to compare it to Rats and Rabbits....
Link copied to your clipboard.